2021 NT Stock Draft

So we just gotta wait until our turn is up?
Yep. New rule - 1 hour draft window during normal waking hours. Cant have each round take 2 days or more. Lazy got 45 minutes before MSFT is autodrafted.

Rule was largest market cap left in the SP500 :lol:

It it helps, MSFT is second largest and barely off its 52 week high. I wouldnt bet it's going to move magnitudes higher 🤷‍♂️

We should have submitted our picks as a list. But you apply them in order and if someone got it before you, youd pick their 2nd or third. When its all done then you post it and they can fill in any slots that were unfilled.

We should have submitted our picks as a list. But you apply them in order and if someone got it before you, youd pick their 2nd or third. When its all done then you post it and they can fill in any slots that were unfilled.
Yeah we're going to do this from now on. Like I said, this would be a **** show. If anyone can, please submit their shortlist or a couple picks to myself or johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm or antidope antidope . Or all 3. I ooped my list to JRS earlier since I knew I'd be out for several hours.

Nobodys going to steal any pick ideas, but if you'd rather play close to the chest, please be sure to check in and pick.

With my first pick in the 2021 NT stock draft, I select:
Peloton (PTON)

High flyer in 2020, it's had a bad start to 2021. But as we all know, and as their most recent earnings proved, $BECKY don't quit. Let's ride.

Brownstone Brownstone you're up.

Short list sent in!

So this is a 5 month race with the winner announced in October 2021? Debating about potentially buying tracking shares of things I’m curious in.

Depending on how this goes, this seems ripe for a keeper league, but that may just be our long term holding portfolios:lol:

Yeah it's a marathon to end of Q3. Keeper league would be fun but I'm not sure how we'd handle a full blown fantasy league :lol:

Back
Top Bottom