2021 NT Stock Draft

tay1 tay1 you online and ready to pick? I've got your two choices in my inbox but you can still choose for yourself if you want rn.

RULE CHANGE! We're only doing 3 draft picks. Taking 3 full days to get through one round is too much and we're not dragging this out over 2 weeks. 3 rounds/picks only.

Gm, just to add a lil incentive, i'm donating $50 in btc to winner. nothing crazy, but we gotta speed up this draft lol
Can I get that in fractional TSLA stock? :nerd: :lol: You're a golden god. No need to provide a prize if you dont want to, but that's dope.

Are we restricted to American stocks?

If not DDAIF

Otherwise NWL

Are we restricted to American stocks?

If not DDAIF

Otherwise NWL
American exchanges only (this time around) and no pink sheets. If the company has an ADR that would work. I didnt find one for DDAIF in my short poke around Google, but I did find a story that Daimler terminated their ADR in 2017.

NWL it is.

RULE CHANGE! We're only doing 3 draft picks. Taking 3 full days to get through one round is too much and we're not dragging this out over 2 weeks. 3 rounds/picks only.

Can I get that in fractional TSLA stock? :nerd: :lol: You're a golden god. No need to provide a prize if you dont want to, but that's dope.

Show me how and i will

Back
Top Bottom