2021 NT Stock Draft

VYGVF. Let’s go!
Hmm. This is both an OTC/pink sheet, and while not crypto itself, damb sure is crypto-adjacent...

Full review by council to take place before we move forward. johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm and antidope antidope are we to allow a pink sheet and crypto-aligned stock draft pick? My vote is Nay. What say you both?

Ehh idk. COIN already got picked. If someone came in here and said they wanted to buy MUB I would tell them to go nuts.

Hmm. True, COIN was allowed. Biggest difference then is that COIN is on the NASDAQ and VYGVF is an OTC equity. JRS will have to cast the deciding vote.

NUE

come at me haters.
Also. To backtrack to this pick. I'm debating throwing this out strictly based on my previous interactions with anyone and everyone at Nucor. **** them and their obvious pay structure where their employees only get paid based on how many times they say "no". Never had to try and work with such *******s in my life. If I ever have a brain aneurysm I'm blaming it on them.

All I know is it’s a steel company and its blowing up and isn’t a tech stock. :lol:

just complain on Yelp bro.

Since you brought up a good point on the OTC/pink, I’ll roll with another pick instead and go with NNOX and rescind my VYGVF pick as out of bounds. Please accept my trespasses NT fam...

ill approve voyager if he wants it. Beth kindig recommended it in her service at like 8bucks. been a big winner

ill approve voyager if he wants it. Beth kindig recommended it in her service at like 8bucks. been a big winner

Appreciate the sentiment, let’s move on and play by the rules. I hadn’t thought about the OTC/pink sheet aspect, so that’s my bad. I’ll roll with my other risky pick, NNOX baybee! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom