2021 NT Stock Draft

noskey noskey Good thing you made a new thread at least. Thatvwouldve been zero chance of success in thebother thread

tbh we should’ve asked everybody to send a shortlist of 6-7 stocks in order and do the 4 rounds from there.

maybe a few back and forth for last picks would be required at the end but most of the draft would be done from the start.

CAJ is acceptable but I would love to know the thought behind Canon.
I didnt really think it through, or do any fundamental or tech analysis ag all. Moreso outta frustration and randomness...

I figure events gonna happen outdoors more so pictures are gonna get took.
Iphones are nice but the pros still buy Canon.
*Ye shrug*

I didnt really think it through, or do any fundamental or tech analysis ag all. Moreso outta frustration and randomness...

I figure events gonna happen outdoors more so pictures are gonna get took.
Iphones are nice but the pros still buy Canon.
*Ye shrug*
You can choose something else if you want :lol: Allllll the picks are on page 1, except the last few which should be on this page.

Crazy this thread been up for 10 days. Felt like we could’ve gotten all the picks in 2 at max :lol:

tbh we should’ve asked everybody to send a shortlist of 6-7 stocks in order and do the 4 rounds from there.

maybe a few back and forth for last picks would be required at the end but most of the draft would be done from the start.
We're only doing 3 rounds btw. This is dragged out way too long already.

Reactions: jjs
Back
Top Bottom