🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

OL might be a bigger need especially with Lane and Brooks

Plus do we keep Dillard at LT and Mailata at RT or Mailata LT and bring in new RT

WR we got 2 in Quez and Smith. Still need a 3rd plus Howie might Howie and let Geodert walk

Honestly I’d rather move dillard

move mailata back to LT and then we coach auburn dude up for RT, I think that’s the highest potential.. zero clue if we can depend on lane

but maybe we keep bama dude at guard

Herbig Dilllard Driscoll ..3 backups who could start on most teams

i would find a way to part ways with Brooks and Lane ..neither can depended upon to stay healthy …Brooks especially

Herbig Dilllard Driscoll ..3 backups who could start on most teams

i would find a way to part ways with Brooks and Lane ..neither can depended upon to stay healthy …Brooks especially
I feel like Lane still have some left in the tank , Brooks is done for as far as im concerned on this team .

Outside cornerbacks Slay and Steven Nelson hardly press and have played zone more than any starting pair in the NFL, per Pro Football Focus. Slay is the fifth highest-paid cornerback in the NFL and he’s played man defense — his specialty — on only 8.4% of cover snaps. If there were a full-proof defense, every team would use it. Gannon talked up versatility and diversity in scheme before the season, and yet no other defense has been in zone as often or blitzed as little as the Eagles.

With Waller out we need to run the ball. We've been saying this all year but Raiders are a bottom tier run defense. We need to control clock and force the Raiders to throw to anyone not named Ruggs

Back
Top Bottom