***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

So this downgrades Lamb and the rest of the offense? ****

My WRs were already shaky to begin with.

Back in the boat I was in last year when I didn’t take a QB til 10th round, ended up streaming all season

Take Dak wack as in the 6th and gotta stream all season again

Winning my both my NT leagues this week.

This is my last league, I was down bad and although the percentages aren’t in my I think I’ve got a chance. Need Sutton to go off.

What y’all think?

64D05D01-FEA5-46A3-B498-7C27D052B558.jpeg

Requested my Mike Evans and Dobbins for his Najee and Michael Thomas. Would you do it ?

Current roster-
BCD3C990-5D57-4E94-AD17-63E94B00DDB8.jpeg
2EC31C60-4BCD-45ED-82F6-B34FC808C862.jpeg

I don’t see how that trade makes your team better personally. You are giving up the best player in Evans who is set to be Brady’s #1 option with Godwin likely missing time in a pass heavy offense. You have a very nice positional advantage at WR. I wouldn’t break it up to pair Najee who is nursing a foot injury with Javonte in somewhat of a timeshare.

Somehow won with getting unused 10 points from Rodgers, Akers and Mike Williams. Well that’s because of JJ. Lol. I’ll take it.

GG’s Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23

I thought you had me when Elijah Mitchell went down man. Feel like i hella lucked out tbh.

Went 1-2 this week. woulda been 3-0 if i actually played the Buffalo defenese in all my leagues instead of streaming other defenses :smh:

GG’s Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23

I thought you had me when Elijah Mitchell went down man. Feel like i hella lucked out tbh.

Went 1-2 this week. woulda been 3-0 if i actually played the Buffalo defenese in all my leagues instead of streaming other defenses :smh:
Good games bro. I guess we can say starting four 49ers players didn't end up in my favor....even with Mitchell out I still didn't come close :lol:

When I saw you didn't start CEH and Buffalo I thought I actually had a chance lol

I too went 1-3 in my yahoo leagues. A week to forget for sure.

Your squad looks solid.

Good games bro. I guess we can say starting four 49ers players didn't end up in my favor....even with Mitchell out I still didn't come close :lol:

When I saw you didn't start CEH and Buffalo I thought I actually had a chance lol

I too went 1-3 in my yahoo leagues. A week to forget for sure.

Your squad looks solid.
I was debating between CEH and Mitchell. Felt like Mitchell played well before he got hurt:smh: i actually like the RB depth on my team but now i’m down Mitchell and Kamara already hurt too :smh:

3-1 to start the season

Despite Akers donut, I was up 5 going into MNF with my Sutton vs his Jeudy to go :smh:

Jeff Wilson or Curtis Samuel? And do I drop Pickens, Olave or Doubs? I hate giving up on a young WR so early but man I need some help in my work league :smh:

Jeff Wilson or Curtis Samuel? And do I drop Pickens, Olave or Doubs? I hate giving up on a young WR so early but man I need some help in my work league :smh:

Hold Pickens and Olave

If it sticks then I’m just gonna be late on the Samuel hype because it’s never come to fruition all these years

Jeff Wilson just gonna end up losing runs to Lance and Deebo but he’s still “RB1” for the team 🤷🏾‍♂️

Dak wasn’t gonna be great but figured I could count on him for 20-25 a week … now I’m screwed

Guess I’m gonna be streaming between Wentz Ryan and Jameis

9AF53492-4173-432D-B492-3E6A143269AD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom