***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Full PPR start 2
Juju, Gallup, Kirk.

Odd man out might have to get dropped for a defense. I have a short bench and got Philly defense that I don’t want to drop.

I would say Juju but I think whichever one you drop you should be able to get back unless one of these goes off and someone is looking at recency stats

Gotta make a decision at TE with so many byes :sick:

Taysom Hill vs ARI
Logan Thomas vs GB
Dalton Schultz vs DET

As long as the Saints stay short on weapons I’d always use Taysom and just take what you get. If he got you 4, we’ll Thomas and Schultz prob would have as well with a ceiling of 10. Hill could get you 20+ with his ceiling.

Would you guys take a chance on Melvin Gordon? He’s available on waivers, so is Latavius Murray.

Yeah I’d grab Gordon. Regardless of how bad they are and it may just be an off mid game weird benching. Or he gets traded. Murray is likely staying with Denver ROS

Solid trade offer. I think I'd stick with Henry only because you already dealt with his bye. Maybe counter with 2 of Kamara/Walker/Sanders for Deebo?

Based on my experiences, top of the standings teams won't trade despite obvious weaknesses lol but doesn't hurt to start the conversation with a Hill for Walker and McLaurin offer

Preciate it yeah I sent the #1 a message but it looks like he’s just gonna give his opponent a free W this week since majority of his guys are on a bye

We’ll see what the guy with cmc and Deebo does. He says he wants them but we’ll see if he actually accepts it.

I’m 1-5 and at this whatever it can’t hurt me any worse since it’s an uphill battle from here.

Got offered Hurts and Gabe Davis for Saquon and Juju.

My current QB is Lawrence, other RBs are Ekeler and Pierce, and Jamaal Williams on the bench, receivers Mike Williams, Aiyuk, Lazard, Samuel.

I'm leaning yes.. my team is 2-4 so clearly I need some help, but I kind of want to be stubborn and go down with the ship. The QB improvement alone might be worth it.

New guy in my league giving me flak for trading my Mike Evans for Ken Walker and Diontae Johnson.
Let me know if that’s fair or not.

My team-
B7B0FFB5-D28C-4A6C-8A33-55457C04AFA0.png
93AC1A83-7D5E-4B09-B958-C4195A7BDAC3.jpeg
Trade partners-
E53FA8EF-EB04-4C9C-B671-23141AC8738E.jpeg

4749D487-6C3F-444F-8A6E-8005841F371F.jpeg

He swears it’s lopsided and trying to get everyone else to veto it. I was offered it, and needed the RB I don’t see it..

Got offered Hurts and Gabe Davis for Saquon and Juju.

My current QB is Lawrence, other RBs are Ekeler and Pierce, and Jamaal Williams on the bench, receivers Mike Williams, Aiyuk, Lazard, Samuel.

I'm leaning yes.. my team is 2-4 so clearly I need some help, but I kind of want to be stubborn and go down with the ship. The QB improvement alone might be worth it.

Id only hesitate because you already have boom or bust mike Williams then you’re adding boom or bust Davis as well. But the QB upgrade/consistency would be worth it

How comfortable should I be starting Eno tonight?

Or should I start Brandin Cooks vs Raiders?

Half pt PPR

How comfortable should I be starting Eno tonight?

Or should I start Brandin Cooks vs Raiders?

Half pt PPR

Only is Conner is out, but they might be mixing in that rookie more too. Sucks Eno didn’t seize that opportunity last week to ball out

Only is Conner is out, but they might be mixing in that rookie more too. Sucks Eno didn’t seize that opportunity last week to ball out
Yea man I was quite disappointed last week. Hell the whole offense was a disappointment.

Only way Eno getting production is probably through the air. Dude ain’t running through that defense if he couldn’t do it against Seattle.

I’ll just start Cooks and hope the bye week fixed whatever is going on with that passing offense.

I like the trade for you. He gonna be hurting at RB.

No trades should get veto unless it’s flat out ridiculous. Bad trades get made all the time in real life too but this not even bad
TY, FR! He making it sound like such a ridiculous trade. Even sending me messages on who I should add to the trade and even suggesting to drop Schultz.. told this dude to go kick rocks.

Elijah moore wants out of NY. Guess i gotta pick him back up, i dropped him earlier in the week. What a bust of a pick he is for me

Back
Top Bottom