***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Had a feeling I would take an L with both Mahomes and Kelce on bye. But damn if I had started Geno instead of Daniel Jones at QB I still would've snuck away with a W. Ah well onto next week.

Looked back at the numbers and if I lose this week I will have lost to the top scoring team on the week 3 weeks in a row while being top 3 in scoring. On the season my team is top 4 in points for and top 5 in points against. Good team just terrible luck matchup wise, in a 14-team league no less…

NT League for a potential 7-0.

1667243175664.png

Feel a let down from Higgins coming up.

Nothing better than losing to the worst player in your league. what a Dud my squad put up in my main league. I had no Mahommes, but its still inexcusable lol

1-2

8-0 NT League

4-4 friends league

3-5 other NT League

I need to make some trades in those last two leagues. Been getting cooked.

Went 3-0 for the 2nd straight week :wow: first time i’ve hit this milestone. Now I expect the worse next week :lol:

8-0
6-2
5-3

Need to finish out the season strong with the leagues I have losses in if I want to get in the playoffs.

I was already chalking this week up as a loss with kelce and ekeler on bye but I ended up getting the W thanks to my hurts/brown stack. I even had 2 guys lay goose eggs in my line up.

Sitting at 2-6 with the 4th most points scored and 2nd most points scored against. Tempted to make some type of trade but the numbers just don't support it. Lost three weeks in a row to the highest scoring team on the week while being no lower than 3rd in scoring. Terrible matchup luck.

Three games back of the final playoff spot so hope isn't completely dead. As long as I don't come in last place I'm good. It's a punishment league :rolleyes

Sitting at 2-6 with the 4th most points scored and 2nd most points scored against. Tempted to make some type of trade but the numbers just don't support it. Lost three weeks in a row to the highest scoring team on the week while being no lower than 3rd in scoring. Terrible matchup luck.

Three games back of the final playoff spot so hope isn't completely dead. As long as I don't come in last place I'm good. It's a punishment league :rolleyes

:lol: whats the punishment? My big money league got the last team wearing the jersey of the his most hated team. Gotta take a pic and post it on IG :lol: along with a nutsack trophy.

fwiw - stay patient. those things tend to balance out somehow.

^ can easily go on a run, especially with the extra season game. I've been undefeated only to lose in the 2nd round coming off a bye, and have been in last and came back to the chip game. FF is so unpredictable, key is staying active.

:lol: whats the punishment? My big money league got the last team wearing the jersey of the his most hated team. Gotta take a pic and post it on IG :lol: along with a nutsack trophy.

fwiw - stay patient. those things tend to balance out somehow.
Nothing crazy. Last place has to host the live draft for the following year. Its a good time I’d just rather not do it :lol:

need 17 from Chubb & Mixon to bring it home to 6-2

Need 29 from Higgins to get to 3-5 :rolleyes

Chubb came through. Bengals just need to abandon run and use checkdowns as the run game because their Oline can’t block for sh..

Too little too late from Higgins getting that 2nd half TD - that league I’ve finished 3rd the last 5 years looks like my 6 year playoff streak coming to an end now 2-6

Guess I’m using my #1 priority on Fields. Gonna need him next week with Lamar on a bye.

Hurting at RB but nothing much out there: Huntley Dillon Hubbard & Wilson Jr

Whoever sent me the trade offer in the NT league, I’m not ignoring u.

Just thinking about it

Gotta pick up a QB next week. Do i drop Brian Robinson Jr. or Darrell Henderson Jr. ? Feels kinda like a wash i guess

Back
Top Bottom