***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

I get the CMC stats but I'll be ok not having him in any rosters.
All my leagues are auction, doing a ton of mock drafts is fun but I wish there were more mock salary cap drafts.

What's y'all thoughts on Kamara and Mixon this season?

I'm also out on CMC with his high draft position and injury risk this season. I know that could easily come back to bite me but when you get hurt that much in 2 seasons it makes me very wary. I draft 8th so he won't fall to me so actually kind of glad I won't be in that predicament.

I'd go Mixon and then Kamara, would still feel good about drafting Kamara and think he gets back close to 80 receptions this season.

I did RB, RB, WR first 3 rounds last year. I wish I remember what position I started in the draft. Got Chubb then Taylor last year and made the finals.

Was hella weak at WR though which eventually cost me the championship.

I drafted 4th or 5th last year and was stacked at WR. Took Davante in the 1st, Jefferson in the 3rd, but what really put me over the top was Deebo in the 8th. Finished the season with the 3 of the top 4 scoring WRs but lost in the chip. I vividly remember drafting Robert Woods in the 4th and then Kupp went 2 picks later… What could’ve been.

No way I’d go for a QB in even the top 5 rounds (value wise maybe depending how it went) but unless it’s a superflex league, I’m holding off heavy on a QB

4th Pick.

Starters:

F9A97702-741A-4100-A065-4885CF5993F1.jpeg

Backups:

A5CE406C-180E-42D2-9AB3-293E7366542D.jpeg

No way I’d go for a QB in even the top 5 rounds (value wise maybe depending how it went) but unless it’s a superflex league, I’m holding off heavy on a QB

I’m looking at QB for round 7 or 8 in 10tm league and no sooner than 6th in the 12tm. Both 12tm leagues after those first 3 go early in like 3rd round, soon as the next tier starts it’s a mad dash for QBs. I ended up on the wrong side of QB runs last year in all my leagues :smh:

I’m looking at QB for round 7 or 8 in 10tm league and no sooner than 6th in the 12tm. Both 12tm leagues after those first 3 go early in like 3rd round, soon as the next tier starts it’s a mad dash for QBs. I ended up on the wrong side of QB runs last year in all my leagues :smh:
which QB's you targeting? I'd probably take Lamar or J-herbo if they are there in the 5th

I'm also out on CMC with his high draft position and injury risk this season. I know that could easily come back to bite me but when you get hurt that much in 2 seasons it makes me very wary. I draft 8th so he won't fall to me so actually kind of glad I won't be in that predicament.

I'd go Mixon and then Kamara, would still feel good about drafting Kamara and think he gets back close to 80 receptions this season.
I'm trying to decide between Mixon, Kamara, and Swift at #10 for one of my leagues

I'm trying to decide between Mixon, Kamara, and Swift at #10 for one of my leagues
I’d personally hope for Mixon or Najee. If taken then I’d pivot to Chase or Diggs (maybe Kelce) then Lamb at the turn. I’d rather have the chance at rostering 2 WRs with top 5 potential and occasional monster weeks in your position. Try to land Connor or Etienne in the 3rd who both have top 12 RB potential.

I just don’t see the same upside with taking a Kamara or Swift in the first unless you are very high on a breakout candidate WR in the later rounds (Sutton, Bateman, Kirk…).

I’d personally hope for Mixon or Najee. If taken then I’d pivot to Chase or Diggs (maybe Kelce) then Lamb at the turn. I’d rather have the chance at rostering 2 WRs with top 5 potential and occasional monster weeks in your position. Try to land Connor or Etienne in the 3rd who both have top 12 RB potential.

I just don’t see the same upside with taking a Kamara or Swift in the first unless you are very high on a breakout candidate WR in the later rounds (Sutton, Bateman, Kirk…).
I should've mentioned I'll be picking back to back in this 10 man league :lol: so I have the 11th pick too. Def want Diggs or Jamarr to pair with one of those 3 RBs

which QB's you targeting? I'd probably take Lamar or J-herbo if they are there in the 5th

If Herbert makes it to the 5th in my 12tm leagues then I might cave - otherwise “mocks” I’m seeing the 7/8th still have Dak Brady Burrow Rodgers Wilson if you get ahead of the QB runs by other drafters

I know mocks won’t matter cuz guaranteed 2 people screw you up and draft weird. I already know Allen Herbert Mahomes gonna go by the 2nd round in mine.

I want Herbert, Murray or Brady

I’ve been burnt by ****ty qb play over the years drafting them late. So I’m willing to use a 5th or 6th round for a QB in a 10 team league.

I might be coming around on Carr. He is shaping up to be a screaming value play in the 9th/10th round. Top 5 in pass attempts and completion percentage last season. Just didn’t have the TDs to match and got sacked a lot. Only 8 top 12s with two top 5s and a bunch of meh weeks last season. Still finished as the QB13, just 12 points behind the QB12 Tannehill who had 7 rushing TDs. You need to score and throw in the AFCW and add Davante as a RZ target.

The choice then becomes do you sacrifice the Dak, Rodgers, and those other tier 2 QBs in the 7/8th round to throw a dart at a breakout WR or RB then get Carr with top 6-8 upside later. Or lock in that solid QB earlier and pick from the WR/RB scraps later.

If I can hold out on QB and someone like Hurts is available in R6, I'm pulling the trigger.

I'm going to have a hard time passing on Herbert in R4/5. Depending how the board shakes, I may end up taking him again. Was a lot of fun having him last season.

Those are my RB targets for all my leagues. Kamara would be my top choice but the looming suspension, even tho signs indicate not this season, makes me lean more Mixon

Those are my RB targets for all my leagues. Kamara would be my top choice but the looming suspension, even tho signs indicate not this season, makes me lean more Mixon

I’m leaning towards both in 2 leagues where I have picks 9/10 and 10/12 .. I’ve been able to swing both in mocks but I’m sure someone will snake 1 of them. Leaves Chubb available though so not hurting there.

I might be coming around on Carr. He is shaping up to be a screaming value play in the 9th/10th round. Top 5 in pass attempts and completion percentage last season. Just didn’t have the TDs to match and got sacked a lot. Only 8 top 12s with two top 5s and a bunch of meh weeks last season. Still finished as the QB13, just 12 points behind the QB12 Tannehill who had 7 rushing TDs. You need to score and throw in the AFCW and add Davante as a RZ target.

The choice then becomes do you sacrifice the Dak, Rodgers, and those other tier 2 QBs in the 7/8th round to throw a dart at a breakout WR or RB then get Carr with top 6-8 upside later. Or lock in that solid QB earlier and pick from the WR/RB scraps later.
I have high-hopes for Carr and all the playmakers that are on the offense, but they potentially could have the worse offensive line in the league. My only hope as a Raider fan is that Josh McDaniel is able to scheme up plays for quick throws to Davantae, Renfrow and Waller and chip blocks from the RB's.

On a different topic - what's the general consensus on Saquon Barkley this season? I rolled with him the last 2 seasons and idk if I can do it again :lol: but I am curious if Daboll could make it happen. I got the 11th pick in my work league and I'm considering trying to snatch him up in the 2nd round (14th overall).

1661649056255.png

1661649078379.png

12-man 0.5 ppr league. I’m pretty stacked up top but super thin. Gotta pray for no injuries.

Attachments

• 1661648995761.png
    1661648995761.png
    231.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 1661649029699.png
    1661649029699.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 4
On a different topic - what's the general consensus on Saquon Barkley this season? I rolled with him the last 2 seasons and idk if I can do it again :lol: but I am curious if Daboll could make it happen. I got the 11th pick in my work league and I'm considering trying to snatch him up in the 2nd round (14th overall).

interesting thing to note for barkley is its a contract year for him....motivation right?? but also think the giants need him to get that offense going....they need him to be center of attention for the plays.....nothing surprising there but I feel that he could lead the league in touches from RB out the gate....hes going to catch a ton out the back field.

i have 10th pick.....id love it if CMC would fall to me.....id go CMC and barkley first 2 rounds. my league can happen, seems 4 people are out on CMC.....its worth the gamble....

i'm also targeting gibson in mocks but see he is slipping, whats going on there??

last year i had Taylor, Kupp, eckler....those dudes are going top 5 in just about every mock i had so far.....how did I lose last year! ohhh because taylor had a bye late :frown:

one of my favorite picks for WR talent late is woods with titans.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom