***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

How do you guys feel about my Lazard (my #4 WR) for Goedert and Landry? Desperately need a TE since I only have Everett. :lol:

How do you guys feel about my Lazard (my #4 WR) for Goedert and Landry? Desperately need a TE since I only have Everett. :lol:
Unless this is a dynasty league it is way too early to be making trades :lol:. Lazard is the potential WR1 on a team with the reigning MVP QB and 169 targets up for grabs with Davante gone. And Everett is in a pass happy offense with a stud QB.

As it stands now you can expect him to give you as many top 12 weeks as any other TE outside the top 6. Let the season start and play the waivers. Don't trade away the upside you currently have.

Alright started a yahoo .5 PPR 12 team league if anyone wants to join. Don't think PW is needed.
https://football.fantasysports.yaho...y=649c440cf1836034&soc_src=app-sh&soc_trk=lnk
Hey bro, can you please remove me from your league? I have a money league that I am currently on that is drafting at the same time and date. Thank you!

B4FF724E-BD43-4729-B639-93B6B9E2F511.jpeg

I would do this trade tbh, though Everett w/ LAC ain't a bad gig.

Goedert > Everett & Landry could be pretty nice with Jameis.

I heart victory laps on August 31st for a fourth-round RB. That offense will be hummmmmming.

anybody want in on a small league i’m running?? just had somebody drop out last minute.

8 team ppr
50$ buy in winner takes all

2nd draft for this season. I'm trying not to get as drunk and draft a crappy team like my 1st draft :lol:

Back
Top Bottom