***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

rhamondre had to get that TD, ugh
i'm up by little bit more than half a point
one more catch or a few more yards and i'm done and in this league fall to 1-6 :frown:

thanks to drafting aaron rodgers, pitts, dj moore

although I have barkley mixon and now walker.....I really liked this team going into the season.....oh and have g.davis also

I need a Kelce replacement this week. Who to drop in half ppr? I'm a bit deeper at RB than WR.

Melvin Gordon (I'm leaning here)
Donta Foreman
Terry McLaurin

Need to stream a QB.

Jones or Tua? Leaning Jones because of rushing ability.

Also looking to trade away Jefferson in another league. What’s a reasonable and fair trade I should expect to get for him.

Also looking to trade away Jefferson in another league. What’s a reasonable and fair trade I should expect to get for him.
Man, I have no idea how to value JJ. If you were to offer me a trade, it’d have to be at least a low end RB1 (Joe Mixon maybe, Kamara maybe) + WR2/3(Olave, Jakobi Meyers) I’m just under the impression whoever initiates the conversation always gotta offer more to get the ball even rolling. if you low ball it, then it ain’t going nowhere. Maybe you can combo Amon St. Brown while he’s hurt.

haven't been keeping tab on the Ginas, what's the scouting report on Wandale Robinson? Seen some things saying he'd be the top target in that offense...

haven't been keeping tab on the Ginas, what's the scouting report on Wandale Robinson? Seen some things saying he'd be the top target in that offense...
His first game back from injury they ran a pick play for him to get a TD in the red zone. Next game back he led the team in targets and receptions. Do with that what you will. I have him in both my leagues. Starting him over Sutton, contemplating starting him over Pittman based on QB situation.

Cooper
Evans
Olave

Choose 2
hard to say no to Evans and Coop - but assuming Mike Thomas is still hurt i’m expecting Olave to light up the Raiders weak *** secondary. Don’t even matter who is playing QB.

Drafted Akers. Picked up Kyren. Dropped Kyren after week 1. Picked up Kyren for my IR slot. Dropped Akers. Activate Kyren? Lol.

Went RB/RB my first two rounds in all my leagues. The WRs I drafted either playing poorly or injured.

**** is brutal

Back
Top Bottom