***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

The falcons offense just confused me this entire game. In a tropical storm weather, they had Mariota throw 30 TIMES! he haven’t thrown that much since week 1. Ran the ball only 25 times. While the Panthers ran ****ing 47 TIMES!

I don’t know what they doing with Patterson. Don’t use him in the passing game. But would have him run out on kick returns. Dude gave me 2.5 pts :smh:

Just got out of BP2 happy to see my Foreskin did work. Switched him in last minute for Davis because Allen ain’t playing.

I used DJ Moore week 1 that bum as has been on my bench ever since.

2 good weeks on my bench. Left him on the bench last week too. Start him again finally and 2 points

🤬 this scrub. NEVER AGAIN Idc if I don’t have any WR to fill a spot I’ll take the 0 before I use him again

Thankfully my opponent used CP so it’s a wash 1 for 1

I traded The Sun God and Jerry Jeudy for Kelce. My team is looking real nice. Josh Allen owners who are you starting if he doesn’t play Sunday?

Non ppr flex: Montgomery Swift or Pollard

Im hoping zeke doesn’t play again but Pollard got the afternoon game with the other 2 early

Just traded Stevenson and Sutton for Jonathan Taylor.....also Amari and Kenyon Drake for Mike Evans in a league I'm sitting at #1 in. Hopefully these moves don't bite me

Just traded Stevenson and Sutton for Jonathan Taylor.....also Amari and Kenyon Drake for Mike Evans in a league I'm sitting at #1 in. Hopefully these moves don't bite me
I think you should’ve stuck with both. They aren’t household names like the others but the production speaks for itself. Stevenson is the RB8 with workhorse level usage and favorable matchups in playoffs. Amari is the WR11 with a 26% target share which is top 10 in the league. Evans is the WR12 with a much lower target share at 17%. He feels safer since we don’t know what Watson will look like throwing but you’d think at his best he’d make Amari that much better.

Yeah idk I feel like Stevenson' production will go down when Harris comes back and with the colts getting a new coach who doesn't know what hes doing who else will he give the ball to? Also just flipping Amari for Mike Evans
....... edit-team after trades now....also feel dirty but have Watson on my bench for playoffs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221112_165040_Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20221112_165040_Fantasy.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_20221112_165825_Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20221112_165825_Fantasy.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Can't decide who to Flex..

Swift or Godwin?
Just worried Swift will still be limited :rolleyes

I gotta start herbert sadly. its that or russ :smh:

need Chubb and Jacobs to have HUGE games today SMH

Fam it might be over for Fournette smh. Hip injury AND Rashaad just went in. Make sure yall go grab him asap

I’m fortunate Bucs has a bye next week so Fournette can rest up. It’s a split backfield now.

If and when Fournette is healthy, I just don’t see the Bucs fazing him out.

Back
Top Bottom