***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Got a W in my street league. 3-7, 3rd in points for and 1st in points against… 3 games back of the final playoff spot. Chances are slim, very slim but I’m not dead yet.

Murray playing this week looking dicey so need to pivot at QB…

Colt McCoy vs SF (in Mexico City)
Heinicke @ HOU
Mariota vs CHI

Just got requested a trade and I wanna counter to this:

My: Olave, Brian Robinson and Pitts
His: George Kittle and Jeff Wilson Jr.

Thoughts? This is my squad:
D0DE2500-1AC8-4C26-BC58-A3584EA2981D.jpeg

09674027-79A4-4F62-A4F0-BB234A008D4E.jpeg

You can’t veto a trade for quote on quote “taking advantage of someone”, both sides agreed, so if you say veto you should kick the person out that lost the trade, because you’re either saying collusion or saying they don’t have the mental capacity to run their own team :lol:

I went through this in 2018 when I got Antonio Brown for Marlon Mack and Tyler Boyd.

You can’t veto a trade for quote on quote “taking advantage of someone”, both sides agreed, so if you say veto you should kick the person out that lost the trade, because you’re either saying collusion or saying they don’t have the mental capacity to run their own team :lol:

I went through this in 2018 when I got Antonio Brown for Marlon Mack and Tyler Boyd.
Right it’s not my fault I know how to build a team that’s the whole point of Fantasy Football 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
Defending the loser of the trade by way of veto is insulting the loser of the trade!

Just got requested a trade and I wanna counter to this:

My: Olave, Brian Robinson and Pitts
His: George Kittle and Jeff Wilson Jr.

Thoughts? This is my squad:
D0DE2500-1AC8-4C26-BC58-A3584EA2981D.jpeg

09674027-79A4-4F62-A4F0-BB234A008D4E.jpeg
this ended up being Kittle for my Olave + Pitts. Which is really Olave for Kittle cause Pitts aint did **** for me all season. I picked up OBJ and hope he signs soon to replace Olave in my slot. Or just roll with Jakobi Meyers in the slot, who has been having similar production to Olave anyways.

Hoping this is a final piece to a championship run :pimp:

one thing I hate right now is Chubb is scoring less and less points

almost want to trade him but im not gonna get **** for him :lol:

think Watson gonna screw him up too

After losing Kupp, I had to make a move to get more solid starters on my squad.

I traded Mahomes, Diontae Johnson and Damien Harris
for
Justin Herbert, Dameon Pierce and Tyler Lockett.

I think I should be good finishing up the season.

After losing Kupp, I had to make a move to get more solid starters on my squad.

I traded Mahomes, Diontae Johnson and Damien Harris
for
Justin Herbert, Dameon Pierce and Tyler Lockett.

I think I should be good finishing up the season.
meh

Herbert needs his weapons back man, he's been so bad since like week 3

luckily everyone else stepped up and I couldn't stream anyone else but his 13 pts he's been getting lately aint it

meh

Herbert needs his weapons back man, he's been so bad since like week 3

luckily everyone else stepped up and I couldn't stream anyone else but his 13 pts he's been getting lately aint it
I think he turns it around. Schedule looks a lot better second half.

Also I really needed an RB and WR that were startable. AJ Dillon and Brian Robinson aint it, to pair with Walker.
And for the Wideouts. without Kupp I only have Amari Cooper as my WR1.. :sick:

no, trade is great minus Herbert :lol:

hes pissing me off. grabbed him early but I should've known how cursed the chargers are and how Keenan is made of glass

Herbert needs Mike Williams back ASAP (so does my team :lol:). Started Geno over him last week, paid off. Gotta go back to Herbert this week since Seattle has a bye

Herbert needs Mike Williams back ASAP (so does my team :lol:). Started Geno over him last week, paid off. Gotta go back to Herbert this week since Seattle has a bye
need him and Allen back asap

hope this week against KC but doubt it. would be a nice high scoring game SMH

Back
Top Bottom