***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

I honestly can’t wait until the real NFL playoffs begin. I’ve been more stressed playing fantasy this year than any other year.

I’ve made the playoffs in every league but **** is nerve wrecking :lol:

Half PPR.
Pacheco, Mixon, Brob or Jeudy.
I’m already starting Burrow and Chase. JT really **** the bed for me

Is there a time window of realizing a screwup?

Dude in my league added Strong but dropped Stevenson. I saw it around the time it happened and was confused af like even if Stevenson don’t play you don’t drop him. Saw this morning he messaged me 30 min after he did that he meant to drop Harris and If I could put him back.

If this were an eliminated team I’m putting Stevenson back on the roster.

Am I putting him on the roster or is dude SOL

6 teams fighting for the last 3 playoff spots

Well really 8 teams since none haven’t clinched playoffs yet.

B5AF5934-BEBF-4D02-8851-B6A523E0BD32.png

Dude in my league added Strong but dropped Stevenson. I saw it around the time it happened and was confused af like even if Stevenson don’t play you don’t drop him. Saw this morning he messaged me 30 min after he did that he meant to drop Harris and If I could put him back.

Nope make this be a lesson learned for him. Double check who you’re dropping next time.

im about to lose but surprised i made it this far :lol:

Mixon, Kamara and Eli Mitchell were my first 3 picks. pretty much minimal production from Kamara and nothin from Eli :sick:

and Lamar :smh:

Last edited:

I’m sorry but there are too many confirmation prompts when dropping a player for me to believe this was an honest mistake. How do you confuse the name Stevenson with Harris? :lol:

In the playoffs its all about survive and advance. You may have to drop a good player thats questionable if you need to roster someone that’ll actually play.

Two playoff games so far, two first round exits

Kamara, Kmet, Kirk, Chris Moore and Chiefs D :smh:

Kamara the biggest disappointment. My second round pick playing like a flex option. Saints have zero clue how to use him.

I have 3 remaining players that I drafted on my roster :lol:
Everyone else was pickups but I’ve been squeaking by

Last edited:
One of my teams is eliminated in the first round. Embarrassing, couldn’t even break 70 points. Herbert, Kamara, Schultz doing me no favors.

Well down 34 with Aaron Rodgers left vs his Aaron Jones.

I guess I’ll see my league mates next season

Back
Top Bottom