2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game 7 of 2016 Finals is on NBATV FYI. Just ended Game 6. Kyrie really went NUTS that game. These will never get old

9D90148F-EF65-4F14-AA40-E01E06ED8159.gif

@elpablo21 put me on. I grew up watching DBZ, but didn't even realize it was considered anime.
I legit thought it was some geek ****, but once I started watching, **** got LIT.
Rolling up and watching anime while on NT>>>>

Naruto
Fullmetal Alchemist
Samurai Champloo
Afro Samurai
Yasuke
HunterXHunter

Demon Slayer is already up there for me and it's still kinda new.
200.gif

icegif-953.gif
giphy.gif
demon-slayer-gif.gif
b6247df5b48692e6e7194511b917769c.gif

I'm not knocking anime fans. But I'm still lost on the exact point in time where it became cool and trendy for black people to watch anime. Had a thugged out looking dude introduce himself to me as Goku a couple years back :lol:
:lol: To be fair black and Asian culture had some mutual admiration for a long time ie OG hip hop heads and kung fu flicks, and vice versa. Wish we would take that consolidate power over here.

fusion-gogeta.gif

Game 7 of 2016 Finals is on NBATV FYI. Just ended Game 6. Kyrie really went NUTS that game. These will never get old
You mean Game 5 or game 6? Because game 6 was the Craig Sager game. Man two these teams were so fun. Top 3 Bron game for me

I'm not knocking anime fans. But I'm still lost on the exact point in time where it became cool and trendy for black people to watch anime. Had a thugged out looking dude introduce himself to me as Goku a couple years back :lol:
Bring up DBZ in the trenchez and cats still light up to this day :lol: …Dragonball had a chokehold on the hood for whatever reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom