2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
They gonna say he ruined celebrations next
Screenshot_20220816-023902.jpg

This went from kinda dope to corny in less then 2 months.

You for real? You hit anything?
Yes. No.
Comic con was allegedly responsible for a big syphillis outbreak that took over half the South about a decade ago. They be smashin, cartoon character dress up games orgies. It makes sense. Happened to be at a hotel in Lubbock one time on a day that I guess coincided with their convention. Big weirdo vibes, a lot of the dudes there seemed too old to be pulling up dressed ain Halloween costumes conducting life business, but whatever boats your float. The women be sneaky cute tho, and of course you had your Tenshi Tenshi Tenshis
Idk about any syphilis orgies :lol: I also don't dress up, it's a lot of work for a lot of walking :lol:

I actually cosplayed as Piccolo at the anime expo this year. DBZ is damn near a classic at this point. Felt old as hell but got respek from the OGs as well these new cats know and love is Demon Slayer and Hunter x Hunter.

Let us see a pic of the costume fam

Was just in Ft Worth this weekend and had In and Out. Worth the hype, employees are OD nice, line is just out of control and they don't flip the line as quickly as Chic Fil A does. I was in that drive through for 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom