2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadlakersbros.gif

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius look at what his peers are saying. Call them what you want but none of the real goats are being called out by their peers like this

We can find quotes of all the bad boy Pistons talking down on Mike. It's a few dudes that played in the 80's that say he ain't the goat. Do we believe that too?

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius look at what his peers are saying. Call them what you want but none of the real goats are being called out by their peers like this

Kind of sounds like LEBRON…. What Rick Barry said is EXACTLY how we view Bron… but he’s still in the GOAT discussion? :lol:

“ “I’ll say what most players feel, which is that Wilt is a loser…He is terrible in big games. He knows he is going to lose and be blamed for the loss, so he dreads it, and you can see it in his eyes; and anyone who has ever played with him will agree with me, regardless of whether they would admit it publicly... When it comes down to the closing minutes of a tough game, an important game, he doesn’t want the ball, he doesn’t want any part of the pressure. It is at these times that greatness is determined and Wilt doesn’t have it. There is no way you can compare him to a pro like a Bill Russell or a Jerry West…these are clutch competitors.” “

:lol: :rofl: :rofl: Lebron’s peers have said the EXACT same thing damn near verbatim

Has there ever been an anthropological study into white moms obsession with Jayden? Jaylen?

My theory is they feel pressure to give their kids a "black" sounding name
but they don't want it to be "too black"
and trigger their racist dad who just got over the fact that his daughter with a black guy.

like Jayden Jaylen, he can just call him Jay and not feel too bad about it
but if you named him like Barkevious and he may have a stroke.

Has there ever been an anthropological study into white moms obsession with Jayden? Jaylen?

and trigger their racist dad who just got over the fact that his daughter with a black guy.

Follow verbal commits on Twitter and there are 3 black Jadens/kadens/Raidens for every mixed one. It’s just a wave

Is why I said if you can be good at talking, knowledgeable and have played then you have the best of all worlds.

You take person a whos a great analyst vs person b whos a great analyst and has played, well guess whos gonna have a bit more credibility?
Yea, I think that’s obvious but those people are unicorns for a reason

I feel like most people have never really watched Wilt's highlights. He'd be good in any era but especially in his college clips he was the only Israelite on the court and a lot of times looked like the only guy over 6'3

Cats don’t realize that basketball was predominantly white in those days. Think about baseball records pre-1947 also….

These leagues didn’t even want us to have a presence. Let alone, be successful. Imagine if Blacks were allowed to played some these sports from the get go…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom