2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not even the same type of trophy/award or situation

:rofl:

Back to your hole, you go
I agree, Lebron’s is better

And he already did that too
AASRr47.img

You right. I came off with ****ty energy with that take.

Second round pick, 21 years old with professional experience. I like the way he controls the game. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets legit minutes on the Rockets.

KPJ
Ty Ty
Nix
Christopher
Maybe even Trevor hudgins

Maledon might get cut.

I heard of the Dual Lipa chick, but I couldn't tell you who she was if you showed me a picture of her. The only song I know of hers is the "Don't start now" song. She's cute, but she looks like a regular chick that you would see walking around London or NYC to me. But hey, fame makes everyone that much more "attractive".

Doc was talking to Harden like he was a 2nd or 3rd year player who he wants to take the next step and not the Top 75, former MVP, future HoFer that he actually is.

End well this will not.

Last edited:
:lol: There's a whole world of popular people you've never heard of, that don't make anything any sort of... **** anything. Of popular people not really in my daily view I like Rosalia, I like her style and attitude.

:lol: There's a whole world of popular people you've never heard of, that don't make anything any sort of... **** anything. Of popular people not really in my daily view I like Rosalia, I like her style and attitude.
I wouldn't know most of these people without twitter :lol:

I only know Rosalia because of this went viral at one point

rosalia-bizcochito.gif

Depending on your social media exposure and circles. Very easy to not know alot of these people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom