2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
stephen-curry-warriors-four-champions.jpg

HYbKny93cO2kcK-q8GvNKHOi-G0gN5xgi1VsMtIlKb0.png

-foe

Recorded the game to watch later, but sounds like Wiseman played well.

His spatial awareness still ain’t there. His rolling into post ups and clogging the lanes…he still gotta work on.

But he’s coming along. As long as he continues to get better setting screens and moving his feet, he’ll be fine. Good show

GSW really fudged that 2020 draft.
Reviewing the details on Danny Ainge’s shenanigans this summer, Kerr & co would be commanding the biggest haul in NBA history when the time came to FULLY hand Melo the keys.

Idc that they play the same position technically. These muthatruckas were in position to draft yet another cornerstone pg to take them into to next decade+.

I’m also probably not taking a big man top 4 either unless I see the next Shaq.

Meantime Wiseman still gonna need at least a couple more years to be effective. Hope he can stay healthy.
Hypothetically tho, if they did draft him, they could easily share a backcourt for another couple szns while on that rookie deal. Steph is then even closer to 40 than 30 and it’s time to do right by the org.

GSW really fudged that 2020 draft.
Reviewing the details on Danny Ainge’s shenanigans this summer, Kerr & co would be commanding the biggest haul in NBA history when the time came to FULLY hand Melo the keys.

Idc that they play the same position technically. These muthatruckas were in position to draft yet another cornerstone pg to take them into to next decade+.

I’m also probably not taking a big man top 4 either unless I see the next Shaq.

Meantime Wiseman still gonna need at least a couple more years to be effective. Hope he can stay healthy.
Hypothetically tho, if they did draft him, they could easily share a backcourt for another couple szns while on that rookie deal. Steph is then even closer to 40 than 30 and it’s time to do right by the org.

I like Melo and all, but you talk about him as if the Warriors passed up on Luka or Ant. They’re going to be all right.

I like Melo and all, but you talk about him as if the Warriors passed up on Luka or Ant. They’re going to be all right.
I see your point but it’s also moot.

I do have Melo pegged as a top 5 pg in his prime.

Also, there was that whole bit about the big man that EYE was comparing him to.

You disregarded that like I am Ant & Luka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom