2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t even really play video games anymore, but would like to have one in case I felt like it. **** has been “out” for almost 2 years now :lol: :smh:
I'm an Xbox guy. Last Christmas the kid I have been tutoring for the last few years in Math asked his mom for a new console. I offered to pay for it because she is single mom, doesn't make a ton, and the kid has really turned his life and school work around over the last few years. He has a Xbox One, so I thought he would want an Series X. Mom tells me the lil traitor wanted a PS5.

So my *** was up early in the morning for weeks trying to hit on a Walmart drop.

Picture me sitting at my desktop in the morning in my boxers tryna beat some bots :smh:

**** is ridiculous

Lil man was so happy opening the present the mom told me. But whenever I go over to the house now, and I see him playing it, I just look at him with disgust...
Boosie-is-upset-after-Lil-Nas-X-fake-pregnancy-baby-bump-pics-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm an Xbox guy. Last Christmas the kid I have been tutoring for the last few years in Math asked his mom for a new console. I offered to pay for it because she is single mom, doesn't make a ton, and the kid has really turned his life and school work around over the last few years. He has a Xbox One, so I thought he would want an Series X. Mom tells me the lil traitor wanted a PS5.

So my *** was up early in the morning for weeks trying to hit on a Walmart drop.

Picture me hitting at my desktop in the morning in my boxers tryna beat some bots :smh:

**** is ridiculous

Lil man was so happy opening the present the mom told me. But whenever I go over to the house now, and I see him playing it, I just look at him with disgust...
NT NBA Gives Back :emoji_fire:

You brokeboys need to join the rest of us adults on PC and stop waiting for console quickstrikes
GPUs just recently got affordable

This time last year if I wanted one, I would need to wake up at 5am to get to Best Buy early, then out sprint a few dozen Crypto bros

What I look like pulling a hamstring to get a 3090 Ti.

Nah, I'm good.

GPUs just recently got affordable

This time last year if I wanted one, I would need to wake up at 5am to get to Best Buy early, then out sprint a few dozen Crypto bros

What I look like pulling a hamstring to get a 3090 Ti.

Nah, I'm good.
I just got a 3060 Ti last year at those stupid prices and now they announce the 40 series this year :smh:
If I didn't own Nvidia stock I'd be asking antidope antidope for tips on how to burn down that institution

Picture me sitting at my desktop in the morning in my boxers tryna beat some bots :smh:

**** is ridiculous

:rofl: :rofl: :pimp: :pimp:

You brokeboys need to join the rest of us adults on PC and stop waiting for console quickstrikes
I got a 2021 razer blade, but after working on a PC all day, it's just feels easier to turn on the ps5 and play fifa/war zone etc. Plus trying to get friends to switch to PC gaming is a hassle.

Kareem has alienated two generations of NBA players. Not sure their relationship is today, but he Shaq and Kareem didn't **** with each other either.

I got a 2021 razer blade, but after working on a PC all day, it's just feels easier to turn on the ps5 and play fifa/war zone etc. Plus trying to get friends to switch to PC gaming is a hassle.
Yeah PC gaming is lonely as hell. It's an unmatched experience but consoles are easier and cheaper to use. If Sony wasn't finally releasing their software on PC I wouldn't have bothered upgrading last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom