2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
bus.jpg

i'd be hestitant to give ayton that type of money
is he a guy that can give you 20/10 without a pg setting the table
he had the luxury of playing with a talented roster the last few yrs
if he goes to a rebuild situation, teams are going to lock in on him defensively. can he still get his and make guys better?
if is one thing if you are limited, but you better be able to impact defensively like gobert

give me guys like looney on a bargain deal or even a vet like javale or bismack.

the IP addresses linked to the trade machine website gotta be overwhelmingly based out of Los Angeles. dudes flooding everyone with every possibly scenario to get rid of russ. you hate to see it

speaking of seeing ****, what the hell is this? they turned man’s name into an acronym? :lol: they gotta be stopped
29FBF76E-7C27-4FE7-A42A-353ADD269AC7.jpeg

the IP addresses linked to the trade machine website gotta be overwhelmingly based out of Los Angeles. dudes flooding everyone with every possibly scenario to get rid of russ. you hate to see it

speaking of seeing ****, what the hell is this? they turned man’s name into an acronym? :lol: they gotta be stopped

It’s cringe to say the least

at this point, Tsai may say, "F it. sit at home this year for 40Ms. we are waiting for a haul"
can you imagine a healthy KD sitting at home all day with Twitter. man would be so bored, he might even show up on First takes to kill his day :lol:

Theres a few of those out there actually. They all use 03 draft player names to calculate advance analytical stuff. I know there is a LEBRON, CARMELO, and a few others. Ive even seen a PIETRUS.

It aint "IMO" when there are reports Kyrie said he wants to play with Bron in LA

Only one way to settle it:

MEYE $100 says Kyrie is traded to the Lakers.

Your $100 says Kyrie is traded to any team not named the Lakers.

Payable thru Venmo.

LMK asap bro
I dont want another finessence finessence situation ... keep your money homie.

Yes it is your opinion that no one has interest in Kyrie. Stop convoluting the original statement which was " no one wants Kyrie" .... obviously the same sources you initially quoted (from reddit or in your mind) are saying other teams are interested which is the reality.

Whether he goes to the Lakers or another teams is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom