2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryant

AD

Jones

Bron

Gabriel

With 7'1" Jay Huff coming soon.

Lakers got plenty of bigs, size, length, and athleticism in the frontcourt.

If they get a fully healthy AD and Bron, they gonna be tough to beat in the paint.

Health is gonna be key for them for sure. It’s really the only thing that stopped them the last two seasons. The west is going to brutal once again.

Not sure how Chet doesn’t succeed in the NBA. Shai is going to make life easy for him. Run the floor and shoot threes. He might get bullied on occasion, but he makes up for it with his other skills.

When was the last time we had a blockbuster 4 team trade involving multiple All-Stars?

It's time for something crazy just to see the reaction :lol:
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_7-5-2022_10-18-02PM.png

Not sure how Chet doesn’t succeed in the NBA. Shai is going to make life easy for him. Run the floor and shoot threes. He might get bullied on occasion, but he makes up for it with his other skills.
Chet and Wembanyama are two bigs who are going to be a problem in the nba for years to come.

I assume ayton gets more if it was a sign and trade? Would be hilarious if he signed an offer sheet and suns lose the ability to flip him

damn Thomas Bryant is only 24? feels like the kid's been in the league forever.
That's how I feel about Wiggins.

Had to look this up to see how old he was. Can’t believe he’s only 27 (turned 27 in February). Definitely worth the next bag he secures after this current deal whether it is an extension with GSW or deal with another team.

I assume ayton gets more if it was a sign and trade? Would be hilarious if he signed an offer sheet and suns lose the ability to flip him
Pacers just need to throw the bag at him tomorrow and create chaos for my personal entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom