2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
792941A8-9698-4E50-83B1-9BBF48DDBD2F.gif

Seth/Simmons/Bridges/Ayton isn’t the worst 4 man core. This way you most likely keep your record better than the Rockets and only have to lose 2 of your picks from the Harden trade. Can probably get picks from PHX for Kd too.

If KD really wants out, I can totally see the Blazers making a run for him. Don't see any other franchise able to compete with what they can offer.
Simons + Sharpe + salary filler + multiple firsts for KD

Seth/Simmons/Bridges/Ayton isn’t the worst 4 man core. This way you most likely keep your record better than the Rockets and only have to lose 2 of your picks from the Harden trade. Can probably get picks from PHX for Kd too.

Word. More like somewhere between the 8th-10th worst.

If KD really wants out, I can totally see the Blazers making a run for him. Don't see any other franchise able to compete with what they can offer.
Simons + Sharpe + salary filler + multiple firsts for KD
How could he not want out. GS winning another championship got KD ****ed up out here questioning his life choices :lol:

These nice

this man’s conditioning and longevity is once in a lifetime. to be 6’9” and 250lbs and be able to sustain his athleticism and skill is unreal. igoudala, who’s known for taking extremely good care of his body, is barely getting minutes in the playoffs because his body is betraying him.. meanwhile bron doin summer runs for fun in year 20.

at 36, i play 2 games of full court and im DNP for the rest of the calendar month

this man’s conditioning and longevity is once in a lifetime. to be 6’9” and 250lbs and be able to sustain his athleticism and skill is unreal. igoudala, who’s known for taking extremely good care of his body, is barely getting minutes in the playoffs because his body is betraying him.. meanwhile bron doin summer runs for fun in year 20.

at 36, i play 2 games of full court and im DNP for the rest of the calendar month
I mean str...... NVM!

Carry On!

Word. More like somewhere between the 8th-10th worst.

:lol: I know it’s bad I’m just saying they can probably ship out KD and field a team better than the Rockets. That’s what I would be worried about if I was a Nets fan. Don’t want to give up 4 straight years of picks.

Although I guess pick swaps don’t matter as much if the rockets aren’t going to be good for a few years either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom