2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've accepted my fate to get Donovan Mitchell. I don't like him as a player but oh well. I've come around and I'm on board. Just don't trade RJ

The league and almost logical person knew the Jazz were going to blow it up.

Brunson and Mitchell can’t play together. It’s one of the reason I didn’t understand why went all out for for Brunson before having a discussion with Utah.

Why wouldn’t they be able to play together?

Beat Woj and Shams once again

Windhy this summer:

20220713_235932.jpg

Brunson, Mitchell, Brunson and Mitchell.

Dont matter. Knicks stuck in mediocrity. :pimp:

Im not that high on Mitchell, whoever said he cant be the cornerstone of a franchise is right. Hes more a CJ McCollum than he is a Dame.

Two ball dominant players who are undersized.

Yes Brunson did it with Luka but Donovan isn’t Luka.

Donovan has a 6’10” wingspan. He just played with another small semi washed guard in Utah. They were a 2nd round team. The only big backcourt in the East is the Celtics.

Not sure why you wouldn’t want two playmaking guards. Donovan going to have to clean up his shot selection some but he’s a really good basketball player and he’s only 25.

Who could the Knicks have signed instead of Brunson that would have fit better with Mitchell?

Or would they have been better off holding off and keeping Burks and Noel.

Brunson, Mitchell, Brunson and Mitchell.

Dont matter. Knicks stuck in mediocrity. :pimp:

Im not that high on Mitchell, whoever said he cant be the cornerstone of a franchise is right. Hes more a CJ McCollum than he is a Dame.
But mediocrity would be an upgrade. What’s wrong with that? They’ve unintentionally ranked and that lead them nowhere

in light of grilltalk, we need to talk about how clutch charcoal chimney starters are. made my life exponentially easier. i was BBQing like a straight neanderthal before i got one, burning newspaper and overusing lighter fluid. whoever invented this joint :pimp:

1657773414721.png

Who could the Knicks have signed instead of Brunson that would have fit better with Mitchell?

Or would they have been better off holding off and keeping Burks and Noel.

Maybe clear that cap space to offer Ayton a deal instead? I'd be much more enthused by a Ayton-RJ-D. Mitchell pairing than what they will have alternatively.

Donovan has a 6’10” wingspan. He just played with another small semi washed guard in Utah. They were a 2nd round team. The only big backcourt in the East is the Celtics.

Not sure why you wouldn’t want two playmaking guards. Donovan going to have to clean up his shot selection some but he’s a really good basketball player and he’s only 25.

You think I don’t know how good Donovan is? :lol:

Go look at the receipts. I’ve ALWAYS wanted him here.

But It’s not about that. It’s about BRUNSON.

Why go ALL OUT for Brunson before talking to Utah?

Strange seeing so much being leaked about Knicks moves all of a sudden.

Still 🙏 Leon is playing 4-D chess and forcing Riley’s hand.

I do believe he [Leon Rose] is smart & informed enough to not be the next one one Ainge’s hitlist.

I’d much sooner trade Brunson for Mike Conley than take that small backcourt duo.

Talented for sure but Mitchell Robinson would be in foul trouble often picking up their slack. Game progressed so far that teams can get away with having 6’6-6’7 guys their shortest on the floor.

Imma need a bigger dude there 🐾 🐾🐾…..
Preferably Barrett.

brunson and Mitchell on defense is literally a turnstile. Mitchell Robinson might foul out in the first quarter with all the hacking he's gonna have to do after whoever they are guarding blows right past them.

whole league trying to get tall athletic guards and the Knicks decide to sign an undersized point guard and now trying to trade for an undersized shooting guard. being a knicks fan really is terrible.

should of tried to trade for Murray and send those picks to San Antonio. Murray would of been perfect in NYC.

god damn I hate this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom