2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this is a net minus for me. Piano lessons gonna cost me like two grand then I gotta buy a piano. I am sure I can do it. Its all just memorization. Its already there. I have to think about nothing.

I can play Bop It but now I can't play piano... Ok guy.
You don’t have to buy a piano. Anyone who will give you lessons will provide the piano.

Also, if it’s so easy, maybe you don’t even need lessons. You could learn from a book or YouTube videos, right? There’s very inexpensive options to this.

You don’t have to buy a piano. Anyone who will give you lessons will provide the piano.

Also, if it’s so easy, maybe you don’t even need lessons. You could learn from a book or YouTube videos, right? There’s very inexpensive options to this.
Probably could. People who play piano know how to do so because they WANT to play the piano. It's nothing more than a war of attrition. Memorize the keys, press the keys. I am doing that right now on this laptop. Its all right man, people just love gassing old stuff and one day it will stop.

Probably could. People who play piano know how to do so because they WANT to play the piano. It's nothing more than a war of attrition. Memorize the keys, press the keys. I am doing that right now on this laptop. Its all right man, people just love gassing old stuff and one day it will stop.

Took Piano lessons for a nearly a year in my adolescence…..

Still can’t play ****

You’re insane. :lol:

I can say the exact same thing about rappers. Iggy Azalea had a hit rap song. Vanilla Ice had a hit rap song. The list goes on.

You need to try some more hallucinogenic strains of weed. For a cannabis enthusiast you are remarkably close minded.

Jerry Stackhouse compared Detroit to this past years Memphis team and I like it but seems a bit ambitious. Can’t remember a time however when the lottery teams were this intriguing

MajinZuub MajinZuub - I’m looking forward to your thoughts on antidope antidope ‘s latest music take. :wink:

Not touching this one man :lol:

I’ve been a techno/house dj for 10+ years not as easy as it looks. I’m still learning new tricks to get better.
Music composition a lot of big dudes are lazy and formulaic but I use actual music theory and a lot of studio plugins when I produce. Learned piano when I was 12 and then taught myself everything else. I got 4 synthesizers and a drum machine I use for hardware then do arrangements on software. Hip hop beats too.

I know dance music isn’t really ****** with on here and a lot of people like to bash it but I’ve been hitting raves for half my life. Cousin gave me Daft Punk’s first album when I was a kid and never looked back since.

I mean do y’all disagree? DJs just sit up there and push play, they could premake their playlist and get their check and leave and just let windows media player or itunes do their job for them

They’re talking about real DJ’s not some $150 an hour wedding DJ or the local DJ at the town bar

Not touching this one man :lol:

I’ve been a techno/house dj for 10+ years not as easy as it looks. I’m still learning new tricks to get better.
Music composition a lot of big dudes are lazy and formulaic but I use actual music theory and a lot of studio plugins when I produce. Learned piano when I was 12 and then taught myself everything else. I got 4 synthesizers and a drum machine I use for hardware then do arrangements on software. Hip hop beats too.

I know dance music isn’t really ****ed with on here and a lot of people like to bash it but I’ve been hitting raves for half my life. Cousin gave me Daft Punk’s first album when I was a kid and never looked back since.

That’s dope.

Good luck and much success to you bro.

These guys don’t get it (they just DON’T want to get it honestly)… :lol:

Who cares, do your thing boss!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom