2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the post that killed me. After belittling DJs for multiple posts :rofl:
I'm not here to tell anyone how to live man. I'm a big supporter of entrepreneurship. Everyone should chase their dreams/do what fulfills them that's truly the point of life.

PJ Tucker can hit three’s though, Draymond literally suffocates an offense if he isn’t out there with the best shooter of all-time (still chokes it regardless to be honest).

Draymond is a top 3 defender in the league that can make plays. His offense is absolutely poo but he’s not ever going to just be a stand in the corner guy like PJ. He grabs and goes. He makes plays as the roll man.

He’s easily getting $20Ms on the open market. EASY

Not sure how much Draymond wants, but he’s worth 20-25m for 3-4 years. You’re probably gonna be stuck with a bad contract towards the end but all the intangibles are there. One of the greatest X factors ever

Last edited:
It ain’t bout the money with Draymond, it’s the time…Nobody smart should be locking yo in through his late 30’s, he’s too hit or miss and even more dependent on the “system” than ever before at this point

Draymond deserves every penny. I thought GS had no problem paying people? Something about keeping the core together?

Lets see if Lacob does it. Poole would look great in a Knick Uniform, Klay a Laker like his pops?

Last edited:
Neither is good :lol:. Sharife had an all-time bad SL this year
Sharife screwed himself. He wasn’t ready for the NBA and who have been Top 10 in NIL at Auburn, but made it where he probably wouldn’t have even been able to play, so he had to leave smh.

He made almost half a million last year according to hoops hype. He makes that in NIL $ at a football school playing second fiddle to a top 5 recruit? I don’t know.

They almost gave him another $500k this year after playing like trash. Imagine what he gets i he improved

Auburn would've definitely been better with him

He made almost half a million last year according to hoops hype. He makes that in NIL $ at a football school playing second fiddle to a top 5 recruit? I don’t know.

They almost gave him another $500k this year after playing like trash. Imagine what he gets i he improved
Auburn basketball has past Auburn football temporarily down here the past 2 years (until Harsin is gone). I’m confident Cooper would have received more than $500,000 if he wanted to stay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom