2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
298093188_6137121082983031_672315869639099301_n.png

Backstory?

Guys making bets and not paying up? I thought that gets you banned :lol:

Beating a dead horse at this point but he lost a bet to me like 4 months ago and dragged it on and he kept making jokes about not paying me so I posted a screenshot of him in front his crib on google maps after a few months and it ended up in both of us getting banned from the rap thread :lol:

Beating a dead horse at this point but he lost a bet to me like 4 months ago and dragged it on and he kept making jokes about not paying me so I posted a screenshot of him and his grandfather* in front his crib on google maps after a few months and it ended up in both of us getting banned from the rap thread :lol:

….which is exactly why you not getting paid.

Shame on Masai if he hasn’t offer this.

If he has, shame on Marks for not accepting

EADA57BD-D268-4BDC-A98D-502601315F39.jpeg

Fvv
Trent
KD
Barnes

That’s a great core. - of course assuming Barnes blows up like he’s projected. At least will make you contenders and deep playoff team for next 3 years.

Shame on Masai if he hasn’t offer this.

If he has, shame on Marks for not accepting

EADA57BD-D268-4BDC-A98D-502601315F39.jpeg

Fvv
Trent
KD
Barnes

That’s a great core. - of course assuming Barnes blows up like he’s projected. At least will make you contenders and deep playoff team for next 3 years.

Deal would never happen without Barnes :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom