2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he liked him when he was a consultant with GSW.

Damage is done. People wanna bring up Kobe and how they ignored his request on way to a title but Buss had a great relationship with him at the time.

I don’t care about the nets, I just want brick for kyrie lol

Kyrie another head case too though. Why would you want him?

I mean Joe Tsai putting out that tweet kinda lends credence to KD saying what the reports said.

Or it could just be that he's clapping back at the media who claimed KD said what he said. Showing support for his staff or whatever.

I never take any of these reports or tweets at face value.

Or it could just be that he's clapping back at the media who claimed KD said what he said. Showing support for his staff or whatever.

Joe Tsai leaked the news though.

There was a meeting between Joe and KD. Gotta imagine Joe is the one giving the media that intel. And it wasn't just some rando, it was shams

Saul Goodman. No hard feelings
I should actually thank you. In a roundabout way the, um, discussion we were having did get me thinking about the fact that there are opportunities out there to learn knew things or expand on knowlege/skills we already have if we put the time in. So over the last couple weeks I've been using the time that I historically have spent messing around on the Internet on reading books, working on my Spanish, looking into new job opportunities, etc. I'm liking it.

Probably just a phase that will end in a few weeks, or almost certainly when the NBA season actually starts :lol: But I'm going to keep rolling with it for now.

I should actually thank you. In a roundabout way the, um, discussion we were having did get me thinking about the fact that there are opportunities out there to learn knew things or expand on knowlege/skills we already have if we put the time in. So over the last couple weeks I've been using the time that I historically have spent messing around on the Internet on reading books, working on my Spanish, looking into new job opportunities, etc. I'm liking it.

Probably just a phase that will end in a few weeks, or almost certainly when the NBA season actually starts :lol: But I'm going to keep rolling with it for now.
I see you big dog. Grinding. Love to see it

INFLUENCE

Because of the payment schedule in his contract, Kevin Durant had a most profitable day right after telling the Nets he wants out​

On June 30, Kevin Durant formally asked the Brooklyn Nets to trade him.

On July 1, league sources say Durant was owed and received an eight-figure check from the Nets — one of two massive advance payments that the disgruntled superstar is scheduled to collect from Brooklyn by Oct. 1 while he's also in the midst of lobbying the team to move him.

Need Beal to break these out one time

jordan101-xvii-summary.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom