2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being afraid of the chef putting about 3 inches of meat in your mouth in front everyone.

kristaps-porzingis.jpg

kd-goatedkd7.gif

Still shocked lebron basically going to lows finally for his sig shoe

Or period tbh

It was rumored he hated the 19 and hated the original design for the 20’s so it got scrapped for the lows we see now. I normally like double swooshes but it looks weird on that colorway, maybe a different color will change my mind but overall I do like the shoe. Pink ones > these

They should have done this for Bill while he was alive man.

Retiring a number 1-10 seems kind of crazy tho. I always thought single digit numbers looked the best. 1-3-6-7 especially. Those were always my favorite numbers.

With Jackie Robinson it was different because players didn’t wear the number 42 like that besides Mo.

All that to say this - Number 23 is definitely going to get retired. That’s def happening now.

This would be devastating if anyone, even one person ever said Jordan literally dominated every single opponent literally every single night.

Literally no one has ever said that, though.

-foe

People in here have definitely said that. Just wanted to highlight his amazing competition he faced.

(I'm sending this thread to the pits of h*** today and no one can stop me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom