2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooped w/ Antonio Daniel’s and Brent Barry a few times when I was young. Also hooped against Taurean Prince and Jordan Clarkson in high school. They didn’t look league bound at that time but they improved dramatically in college and both got their man bodies

Lot of ****** out here dreaming about playing against NBA guys couldn't play against college girls. My homegirl played D1 and cooked my *** in a park at night on some Love & Basketball **** and deaded my hoop dreams forever. Aerial Powers just spent her offseason cooking regular dudes in pickup games. Then there's that girl whose whole online thing is posting vids of her antagonizing and embarrassing ****** in pickup while wearing a skirt and she's like 5'5" 200 lbs.

It's real out here
Along these lines, guess it’s a good time to re-post this:

If Parsons got drafted in 2011 and you're 25 years old, you held your own against an NBA player when you were 14?

Impressive

Y'all fools know how old I am. Especially the members of my fan club.

Don't look or feel it though which is what is important.

If Parsons got drafted in 2011 and you're 25 years old, you held your own against an NBA player when you were 14?

Impressive

giphy.gif

If he's locked up and unrealized potential, how would you know?

The thing about potential is that EVERYONE has it and it doesn't guarantee any specific outcomes.
Potential is simply hope until it's realized. We can't predict the future based on potential.
That's why the draft is so hit or miss. It's also why I respect a guy like Lebron so much.
Everyone doesn't have the fortitude to live up to the hype.
So are there guys with NBA talent that didn't make it? Yup.
Is there a guy locked up with more talent, more discipline, and more dedication than Jordan? Nope.

Lot of ****** out here dreaming about playing against NBA guys couldn't play against college girls. My homegirl played D1 and cooked my *** in a park at night on some Love & Basketball **** and deaded my hoop dreams forever. Aerial Powers just spent her offseason cooking regular dudes in pickup games. Then there's that girl whose whole online thing is posting vids of her antagonizing and embarrassing ****** in pickup while wearing a skirt and she's like 5'5" 200 lbs.

It's real out here
Played pickup with Marissa Coleman and Crystal Longhorne at UMD when they won the natty. They were giving dudes buckets.

I live 15 min from the border and the traffic has been cut like 75% in the last week.

Apparently everything is getting back to normal though but cartels are nothing to play with.

Do people near the border like you cross over to go shopping, etc a lot?

I mean it's easy to say that as a blanket statement and more times than not yes it would prove correct. I just know I've come across some players who would give some of these guys fits regardless of what level they made it to.

Yes I've played with NBA and D1 players. I've never played an NBA player one on one if that's what your asking

Played some pickup with them when they going half of half speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom