2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could eat this everyday. They be taxing!

9FEABE02-0682-430B-AA96-69B000DF7522.jpeg

Pretty easy to make. Save yourself some money and get youtube

Always Sunny is my "I've never seen The Wire/Sopranos/Breaking Bad/Curb before" show

I gotta get to it at some point

Don't judge me

Have heard GOODT! things about it but haven't seen it either.

Also while try to catch up on Succession before the new season starts.

Disagree. Season 5 arguably the best one and they still put out really funny episodes.

Yea, i actually tell people to skip the first 3 seasons and start with 4 :lol:

5 is definitely one of my favorites

7-10 is my favorite stretch though. The only episode i skip in that run is the one with frank’s brother :lol:

The early seasons of Always Sunny are so good. The episode with Charlie’s play is still one of the funniest episodes of any show. The newer seasons are pretty rough though

Reactions: HIM

Exact reason why I stopped being a manager at work.

I got zero patience for a lack of work ethic, lack of focus, lack of discipline, and most of all the lack of accountability that is so common among "average Joe" employees in today's work atmosphere.

Last edited:
It always surprised/impressed me that an established actor like Danny Devito went all in with the craziness that happens in Always Sunny…Frank a wild boi :lol: :pimp:

John Landgraf, the top suit at FX, is a friend (and former business partner) of Danny DeVito and he put him on the show for Season 2 to help bring exposure to it.

If DeVito had said no, the series might not have lasted much longer.

All jokes aside.. Three team trade
Donovan for Kyrie.. Then Kyrie for Westbrook. Figure out the picks plus additional players. RealGM says this trade isn’t happening until middle of September

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom