2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakers become even more unlikeable now.

More unlikable, perhaps, but a better team? Perhaps, I like the move, but it’s wild that one, him and Whynot on one team, and two, when they had better offers for THT he was untouchable for better players, but when they do trade dude, it’s for Pat Bev

More unlikable, perhaps, but a better team? Perhaps, I like the move, but it’s wild that one, him and Whynot on one team, and two, when they had better offers for THT he was untouchable for better players, but when they do trade dude, it’s for Pat Bev
Untouchable along with their starting back court for an injured Lowry who was leaving in free agency anyways.

Nice Colin Cowherding.

But I'm trolling

I get where you're coming from. Some beefs are legitimate & personal.

On the other hand, it's two 33 year old men. If they want to win, they'll tolerate each other. They don't even need to be cool off the court.

Also, I feel like neither player is at the level of asking their permission before making a trade.

I get where you're coming from. Some beefs are legitimate & personal.

On the other hand, it's two 33 year old men. If they want to win, they'll tolerate each other. They don't even need to be cool off the court.

Also, I feel like neither player is at the level of asking their permission before making a trade.

Rust doesn’t want to win though. That man is all ego

If they play together, it’s going to be entertaining

But I'm trolling

Russ is on his 3rd team in 3 years and if it was up to the lakers it’d be 4 teams in 4. He’s washed. The days of asking for his thoughts on any roster move is long gone.

The roster needed more defensive minded role players anyway. This was going to be their Achilles heel last season even if AD & Bron played all 82.

The only problem with this trade is…

Outside of that, in a vacuum this is a W for the Lakers

. If they want to win, they'll tolerate each other.

on the lakers!?

1661432002340.gif

Zero opportunity to improve? THT?
“Hey THT, we know you’re a slasher so go ahead and stand in the corner and shoot 3s. When you do get the ball, you can drive. Here are your other four players out there Russ, DJ, AD, Lebron. Good luck”

He needed to be primary ball handler off bench.
I personally dont like tht but he is still younger than most rookies this year

Tried to make him a 3&D player when he can't shoot or defend.

He would be best if you give him the ball and let him attack the rim. Of course there's probably better ways to generate team offense.

“Hey THT, we know you’re a slasher so go ahead and stand in the corner and shoot 3s. When you do get the ball, you can drive. Here are your other four players out there Russ, DJ, AD, Lebron. Good luck”

He needed to be primary ball handler off bench.
I personally dont like tht but he is still younger than most rookies this year

I mean I don’t know what tape they watched at Iowa state thinking they could convert him into a 3/D guy.

He got more minutes every year. More shots every year. More usage. They cashed him out. He got minutes on a bad team. In 19 starts he still shot 40/23

What more of an opportunity did he need?

I mean I don’t know what tape they watched at Iowa state thinking they could convert him into a 3/D guy.

He got more minutes every year. More shots every year. More usage. They cashed him out. He got minutes on a bad team. In 19 starts he still shot 40/23

What more of an opportunity did he need?
The old “I saw the box score” and thus know more than those who actually watched the games take. Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom