2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bunch of fat dudes are baseball legends. Imagine.

This is a new era bruh….

1662751164041.jpeg

1662751349438.jpeg

I wouldn't be surprised if a fair amount of the baseball greats are from one of the nowhere states like Arkansas or the Dakotas or Florida. People from real societies aren't really dying to pay baseball are they?

It’s a global game. Just like Basketball. It’s not just “American” anymore.

World Baseball Classic coming next year.

America is losing, no doubt.

I miss Da Steroid era. Everything was fly and outrageous then. Lots of Drama. People wilding. Roid rage. Wild open racism. And then some diversity. Great video games. Scandals. Controversy. The whole 9.

Truly interesting sport for a period of time. You really had to be there.

Bring back steroids.

Griffey da GOAT too, btw.

I miss Da Steroid era. Everything was fly and outrageous then. Lots of Drama. People wilding. Roid rage. Wild open racism. And then some diversity. Great video games. Scandals. Controversy. The whole 9.

Bring back steroids.

This just sounds you’re longing for some youthful nostalgia….

Have you seen what Ohtani has been doing the last few years man?

This man is NOT human.

There’s a good 3-4 changes I could propose that would make the game more watchable.

They finally did something right with the Universal DH rule.

I personally like the pitchers hitting in the NL and DH in the AL differences.

Why did the MLB institute so much interleague play? Seems like so much more than in the 90s when I was following the sport.

I like RJ too, but damn that homerism is something special.

Mamba mentality, Jimmy Butler floor, poised to have a longer run then Zion and Ja.
Just got a chance to process this Spida drama & came away very thankful to have son around.

While it’s unlikely either player can singlehanded will a team to success, I couldn’t forgive the org for swapping out RJ for Don.

Underrated is all & I wanted to have that discourse on record.

And Zion & Ja just scare me with how much their games really rely on athaleticism whereas RJ is forced to become a craftsman earlier on.

Also, I’m not the one who bought himself a diamond pendant with a maple leaf & snake. So yea, just like the Kyries and the Tatums of the league, RJ is a student of Kobe’s as well.

maybe it’s a Duke thing 🤷‍♂️

Bring back steroids.

Last sentence is the silliest part of this entire post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom