2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently making a NT NBA posters tier list. Should be done later today. For tiers we have. (Stop changing your avis. I'm sick of taking screenshots d*** it.)

S tier - objective basketball fan who's takes are mostly free of bias. Adds to the thread in a productive way (no one is in this category)

A tier - Die hard fans. Self explanatory. Roots for one team rain or shine.

B Tier - Agents of chaos. Receipt pullers, and gamblers. They forget nothing.

C Tier - Contrarians. They dispute everything just because.

D Tier - Slander boys. Only joy comes from watching players fail. Don't know if these people even like basketball.

E. GS Fans. Bottom tier. All they do is slurp lightskins with green eyes.

F.

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 4.02.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 4.00.47 PM.png

What are you talking about.

What I've said, and ill repeat,

I do not post opinions that are widely shared because I do not personally see the point.
what is the point of posting the sky is blue. I tend to be more motivated to post if I an opinion somewhat different than what is being shared.

this is not "contrarianism"
im not adopting a false opinion to be opposed to the consensus.
there are plenty of things i agree with that fit well withing the consensus.
I just don't post about it often.
I disagree

Hmm, sounds like Udoka wasn't the only one wilding

:lol: @ her trying to check him when he's likely more informed on the situation than anyone on that panel

Just my opinion, it seems like Malika is trying to push her own narrative/spin on this situation. All Perk/SAS is saying is if it were consensual then why just Ime, but she wasn’t trying to hear it. She tried to get her take off on SAS this morning and got shut down, so Perk was up next, who apparently knows more about it than anyone else on ESPN, and kind of got shut down, she starting to sound real Rachel Nichols-ish…

Just my opinion, it seems like Malika is trying to push her own narrative/spin on this situation. All Perk/SAS is saying is if it were consensual then why just Ime, but she wasn’t trying to hear it. She tried to get her take off on SAS this morning and got shut down, so Perk was up next, who apparently knows more about it than anyone else on ESPN, and kind of got shut down, she starting to sound real Rachel Nichols-ish…
Problem is part of the situation has already been reported to be non consensual

ppl keep alluding that there is way more to the story and that it gets worse than this.

man this is pretty wild in itself as is, so whatever spin/addition to the story that is gonna take it over the top than what it presently is Idk if Im ready for man :ohwell:

That's kinda an issue in the workplace lol. In general tbh

You'd be ok with some girl pushing up on you at work after you deaded a situation with her?
Honestly, I would not be ok with it. But I also wouldn’t expect her to be relieved of her duties for a year, or 9 months either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom