2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
so…if Kyrie doesn’t want to take a pay cut (which he shouldn’t) and sign and trade for Russ doesn’t work for BKN…

A scenario nobody is talking about is the nuclear option for Kyrie: Opt in. Ask for trade to team X. If I’m not traded to team X I will be in bad mental state and take months off to “heal” and oh if you trade for me (minus Team X), I will need a few months of sabatical and definitely won’t resign with you.

In this scenario, which team is putting an offer out there better than Russ and a 2027 first? (Yo which Russ would get rerouted to a team for depth like Charlotte)

Highly unlikely, but Kyrie ain’t a regular cat
Like I said earlier, take all those things win grain of salt, the Nets can regroup, maybe as much as we laugh (because it is just funny) say they are going with Ben FOR NOW as main piece, get back Russ's expiring. Move Durant for picks, MULTIPLE players with close to expiring deals, maybe money that can work spread out among players coming back with some term, and then look to move Ben come trade deadline if he is back healthy and they are out of playoff hunt. (which in east, they could possibly be in play in still if they get back good role guys etc)

Reactions: DLF
0B8FBA53-359E-49B0-B0CA-22FF13E6191B.jpeg

32F96090-8083-4A30-A97B-5444612ABDF6.jpeg

A182716F-ABCE-43D5-95E0-81418848C886.jpeg

Timberwolves forfeited three first-round picks from 2000-2002, and were fined $3.5 million.

Did he end up getting paid tho?

It truly is sad/wild watching this play out. The drama of it all is not about basketball mostly.

I thought I read a few weeks ago that we had one of their prisoners that we could swap for her.
We probably have prisoners, but it depends on if Putin wants to do the swap. And all signs point to him being uninterested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom