2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nike Check Logo on a official NBA Jersey ❤️‍🔥 ❤️‍🔥 ❤️‍🔥 ❤️‍🔥 ❤️‍🔥

FYjZ2-6WAAAX-gh

Logos kill an otherwise fire jersey. A simple swoosh would have been 10x firer if it’s gotta be.

teal, orange, and red with a massive cartoon horse.

are they actually nice or are you blinded by the nostalgia associated with them?

I sort of agree here and I remember back in the day they weren't really well received when they abandoned the red/white/blue. In fact there are quite a few unis that were considered "ugly" during it's time that people seem to love now.

I find it amazing the Wizards are rehashing these as their "Classic" uniforms next season when the consensus locally and nationally hated them originally.

4ae21042dfebe36ee60d08a457d6d2fb.gif

These would have been harder if the pattern used their tertiary colors from the 90s (Teal/Pink/Orange)

The rumored Spurs' city unis for this season are gonna be teal based so maybe that's why they didn't incorporate those colors.

1658801874704.png

I like their new statement unis but think the colors should be reversed with it being silver based with black accents since they already have their traditional black uni.

Last edited:
The rumored Spurs' city unis for this season are gonna be teal based so maybe that's why they didn't incorporate those colors.

1658801874704.png

I like their new statement unis but think they colors should be reversed with it being silver based with black accents since they already have their traditional black uni.

Idk why I instantly thought about Tostitos when I seen this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom