2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will. He’s gonna change the entire culture over there. Might end up getting his jersey retired.
1581CC25-2259-4C84-8AC9-1CF8432CC4C1.png
B4A1193F-CAF3-4FD2-942E-082480D5FBF0.png
7C6045E6-5B73-4351-AD89-6FF711C57032.png

Clear it with Russ?

Please man :lol:

Stop it. :lol:
Bro is there anyone else Westbrook would not want to be around in the NBA more than Pat Bev? These are still people man you gotta just be respectful on a human level. It's weird you think otherwise.

A simple "hey man I know you and this guy have some ugly history, but he could help us get where we need to be". You really think that is ridiculous? Like that's not how people should treat other people?

Bro is there anyone else Westbrook would not want to be around in the NBA more than Pat Bev? These are still people man you gotta just be respectful on a human level. It's weird you think otherwise.

A simple "hey man I know you and this guy have some ugly history, but he could help us get where we need to be". You really think that is ridiculous? Like that's not how people should treat other people?

This is the god damn Lakers man.

F*** feelings.

Russ doesn’t have any juice anyways. They don’t need his permission for ANYTHING.

They have to look out for themselves.

One thing about Pat Bev, he will keep the defensive intensity up even if his teammate says he just fools y'all by just running around. He won't be caught ball watching like Russ for a rebound, or a steal.

Real talk, Russ has to be on the move now. No way you have this day to day drama in the locker room

This is the god damn Lakers man.

F*** feelings.

Russ doesn’t have any juice anyways. They don’t need his permission for ANYTHING.

They have to look out for themselves.
It's crazy that you think a simple sign of decency is out of bounds here I'm sorry. But whatever this isn't a philosophy forum.

"It's the Lakers". This whole construct is centered around a children's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom