2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who leaked the video is the question
1665154331162.png

Heated in your face arguments happen. Any contact escalates it and u gotta be prepared for that. Yeah dray gotta chill but the young man learned a tough lesson

jokes aside they have to perhaps suspend him because history tells us that these things linger.

Wouldn’t surprise me if DG felt a way because the warriors are prioritizing JP’s contract more so than his and I don’t blame him.

The politicking is crazy

You can't have this continue to happen. This many people of stature in the league can't continue to seemingly be mouthpieces for ONE PERSON. Who is STILL PLAYING and has a personal interest in everything that these guys do and say. Its never direct sure, but context and whatnot, no one is a dummy.

Its mad cool that Bron has done this but from a practical standpoint you just can't have this.

Somehow I knew it wasn't a scuffle based on the way it was reported. Plus i know how reckless Draymond is. i gotta admit that it was slightly worse than l thought. That was a textbook jab. I was thinking a light hook

Funny how Dray is being viewed for this. When kerr got punched it was just because the other guy was a competitor :smh:
Funny but astute point. This is typical when people evaluate narcissists. They either love them or hate them, no in between. MJ was loved... bc 99% of the population didn't have to work with him. Draymond is hated bc he's always doing stupid stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom