2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

No way the Thunder let themselves only be 5th worst. Its gonna get nasty real quick, bench warmers from the G league getting call ups, shutting down rookies for mysteriously injuries and ailments (pretty much like last season), but Sam aint about to lose a race to the bottom i guarantee nobody else is bolder to engineer losses

I thought turner and Hield were so good (hence two first rounders) then how can a team with Halliburton Hield and turner be bottom 2? Hmmm. Something doesn’t add up

Last edited:

No way the Thunder let themselves only be 5th worst. Its gonna get nasty real quick, bench warmers from the G league getting call ups, shutting down rookies for mysteriously injuries and ailments (pretty much like last season), but Sam aint about to lose a race to the bottom i guarantee nobody else is bolder to engineer losses

I don’t see the Lakers at 50 wins so this is automatically invalid

Pacers need to hurry up and trade Turner and Hield too. Those dudes are gonna try to get theirs.

Haliburton and Vic would be a real nice young core.

Utah still got Clarkson and Conley out there too for what? So they can have representation all star weekend? Maybe 1 of them gets in the 3pt contest or something

just got through watching rick james superfreak music video

kyrie irving would be the perfect rick james in a rick james bio pic

Ben Gordon almost up there with JR Smith in the 2K HOF. Hope he gets help. Tired of hearing about old players acting out.

Keep Vic away from Indy and SAS. And Utah
Keep scoot away too

Also Idk if I can trust what’s brewing in okc. It’s like they’re doing the Stannis bareatheon/ red woman dark arts black magic to get all these great picks and young players…

But in the end all of that is gonna come back to haunt them for indulging in this treachery

I cant even argue. This man Sam literally signs g league bums then when they overperform (a credit to Mark D’s coaching), cuts them and signs bummier bums. See Olivier Sarr last season

I still need Wemby in OKC though. Me and a-friend a-friend and storm2006 storm2006 will fatten him up. They bought to open a Rodizio Grill Brazillian Steakhouse just North of the arena on Sheridan. Next door to Crabtown no less.

Scoot’s good and I believe in BPA but then the fit starts to get muddy. If we’re at 2 that is, addict4sneakers addict4sneakers at 4 or 5 who do we take, a tein or Lively? Try to pair it with any and everyone on the roster to move up?

Utah still got Clarkson and Conley out there too for what? So they can have representation all star weekend? Maybe 1 of them gets in the 3pt contest or something

The offers for Clarkson and Conley were low enough to where UTA probably thinks that at worst, they could get those same deals during the reg season and at best, contenders and pseudo contenders will get desperate enough to up their packages on those guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom