2022 NFL Draft Thread Vol: Game Day!

How bad were the Giants last year? One of the worst and we ended up with the 5th pick. It’s hard as hell getting a top 3 pick.

And you’re suggesting just punt away an entire season? Sounds dumb as **** to me.

Y’all can have him. We don’t have a QB, don’t even give a ****. Another 4-5 win season.

If the Giants are staying with Jones at QB they’re gonna be in the top 5 for a pick regardless. There are plenty of QBs coming out next year that are better than Malik.

Malik wasn’t even talked about till the combine, but hey I guess all these GMs passing on him must be dumb :lol:

smart pick by a smart team Ravens that just keeps on adding talent on D for 23 years now. Ojabo i'm pulling for you my dude!

teams are passing on willis because they don't want a project then have to draft a QB next year and likley willis never sees the field....or if he does its 2nd half of the season on bad team and he stinks(because it might be too soon to be in) and guess what they can't pass on QB in 23, I think thats the problem.

Wash and indy and minny woudl be good spots for willis

Last edited:
People play with the club on their arms let him play with the walking boot

teams are passing on willis because they don't want a project then have to draft a QB next year and likley willis never sees the field....or if he does its 2nd half of the season on bad team and he stinks and guess what they can't pass on QB in 23, I think thats the problem.
This is why I think a team like the Vikings (Cousins), Bucs (Brady, and Trask No thx), etc should be the ones

If the Giants are staying with Jones at QB they’re gonna be in the top 5 for a pick regardless. There are plenty of QBs coming out next year that are better than Malik.

Malik wasn’t even talked about till the combine, but hey I guess all these GMs passing on him must be dumb :lol:

I’m not saying I think Malik is the future. I think he’s worth the risk. It’s a second round pick. If you get a great QB, cool. If you don’t, oh ****in well. Our last five years of drafting has been ****in horrible. I’m cool with blowing a mid second on a QB

I'm on board with Willis to Minnesota. A healthy competition with Mond for backup is good experience as he'll come in working. Sit 2/3 seasons then see what the Vikes got. It makes too much sense.

Back
Top Bottom