Style Code: DB2179-106
Little Kids: $80
Style Code: DD2314-106

feature image
nike-dunk-high-championship-red-store-list-DD1399-106-2.jpg
nike-dunk-high-championship-red-store-list-DD1399-106-3.jpg
nike-dunk-high-championship-red-store-list-DD1399-106-4.jpg

fragile.gif

What other noteworthy SB Dunks are releasing this year outside of Bart Simpsons?
I mean there’s a good amount. I guess the Barts are “noteworthy,” but, and I can’t take credit for this, they look like some type of GS Playskool pair. Not even in the same stratosphere as the Marge’s and Homer’s. If the colors were softer, more muted, they would’ve been SO MUCH BETTER IMO. People will hear/see the Bart connection, but I ultimately don’t think they’ll be too expensive on the aftermarket (as that’s unfortunately often the case for many with how hard SBs can be to obtain).

But to answer your question, there’s the Fruity Pack (Green Apple Lows will be had), the Skate Like a Girl Lows, Froskate Highs (will be had), Gnarhunter Lows, and a recently rumored Neckface Dunk SB for Halloween (no clue what that looks like). I’m sure there’s others, but that’s all I can think of off the top of my head.

Lol y’all are wild.

Welp, my bid for White/Black Ambush Highs got accepted so we’ll see if they fit.

Do they run TTS like Championship Purples/Pandas/Halloweens?

They look like they run big to me so wondering if I should’ve sized down. I hate dead space in front of my toes.
My royal pair fit me TTS. The leather is/should be WAY better than the cereal box GRs, fwiw :lol:

Spent so much time tracking these and trying to find out when they were releasing since November. I'm so bummed I caught an L and so did the wife. Today is our anniversary no less. If anyone here has a 10.5 they want to unload, please let me know.
Screenshot_20220513-102917_SNKRS.jpg

Spent so much time tracking these and trying to find out when they were releasing since November. I'm so bummed I caught an L and so did the wife. Today is our anniversary no less. If anyone here has a 10.5 they want to unload, please let me know.
Screenshot_20220513-102917_SNKRS.jpg
I went to enter at like 10:05 and oddly enough it was sold out. Thought Snkrs drops where 10 min draws.

Back
Top Bottom