2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hi guys! My Dunk Unlocked Hermés By Me has arrived! I am very happy of the result, maybe I had to leave the NIKE branding on the back but who cares, I'm a chav inside! Laces are from last Christmas present to my girl (a scarf, I'm not a millionaire) and insoles from a Blazer Low ISO. Hope you enjoy my work! Bye!

Attachments

• IMG_1549.jpg
    IMG_1549.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1551.jpg
    IMG_1551.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1552.jpg
    IMG_1552.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1553.jpg
    IMG_1553.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1550.jpg
    IMG_1550.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 91
Geez…, Seems like Nike is releasing way too many Dunks this month again in Japan. Don’t even remember what were released earlier in the month, but in addition to the White Paisley that basically sat until the end of limited time order that ended this evening, Red Cherry SB & Blue Raspberry SB were released this morning via the App (and sold out immediately) and that’ll be followed by the bunch of them listed on SNKRS-JP… Starting w/ these 2 for tomorrow…
9106EAA5-0DF1-4CC1-890E-2A2C4072CA9E.jpeg

47AA8BD2-6156-4438-97F9-A89FA4AA8CAA.jpeg

82B178E1-28E2-4A4F-8E33-178D9DC3A5DC.jpeg

D82CC511-0DD4-45AF-B016-DEB578EC3145.jpeg

A0168E23-4E0A-45B6-9A15-44E534F37351.jpeg

ADB6A4A3-CB52-4B76-9DF1-21CFB2B277E5.jpeg

But this is the one I really want and I keep missing the restock…
B38C6D74-8357-4C56-9C54-7453B3B8EA45.jpeg

Some shops have already done FCFS, some still have raffles going, but most havent posted anything about them at all yet.
Yea after I posted this I noticed orchard raffled their pairs last night during game 1. Usually the only spot I join raffles and I got no time to hawk social media posts so I’m pretty removed from the new dunk game. Been on AM1 and diadoras recently and it’s been great from a quality and availability perspective

I just had fedex mark my team red dunks from nike as delivered but no package no truck to be found. All managers left the distribution so idk where my package is at now. Smh

They sometimes do this to meet the 2 day delivery requirement on the postage, but don't have time to get to your package that day. Hopefully that's the case and it will show up at your place today.

pissed maaaaaan

rec my Phillies and ofcourse the ****ing kicks are damaged, not sure how they passed scam x authenticity tbh but what a bad **** up

Already emailed but now curious to see how this process goes. I will deff not be keeping

43EDD653-435A-4903-AD30-432134A31C7C.jpeg
So what’s the status with your Stock X situation?

My pair arrived today and luckily they are flawless.

So what’s the status with your Stock X situation?

My pair arrived today and luckily they are flawless.

My dumbass still waiting for a reply bsck.

I sent them all the info needed and they said they would get back to me either monday afternoon or tuesday

Still nada from them, i sent another email at around 3pm est earlier looking for a follow up

My powder blue Harper shirshey just arrived to was tryna get matchy matchy smh

Awesome man love to hear it. Such a beautiful color

My dumbass still waiting for a reply bsck.

I sent them all the info needed and they said they would get back to me either monday afternoon or tuesday

Still nada from them, i sent another email at around 3pm est earlier looking for a follow up

My powder blue Harper shirshey just arrived to was tryna get matchy matchy smh

Awesome man love to hear it. Such a beautiful color

You’ll be fine, that’s a pretty obvious flaw

:nthat: my favorite Dunk so far in 2022.
Mine too tbh. The materials, design & thought put into them is really nice. Shocked they didn’t have a wider release but also happy they weren’t reselling for the high.
I think most don’t wanna rock pink but the subtle two tones of pink remind me of sea crystals. Can’t go wrong with the clear gum bottoms tho either.

Mine too tbh. The materials, design & thought put into them is really nice. Shocked they didn’t have a wider release but also happy they weren’t reselling for the high.
I think most don’t wanna rock pink but the subtle two tones of pink remind me of sea crystals. Can’t go wrong with the clear gum bottoms tho either.

The team behind the KCDC Dunk mentioned that the Sea Crystals were used as inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom