2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Unds these mars yard-ish n7’s

837D6862-1D73-42AB-BAAC-6BC15AE2F5EB.jpeg

If online raffles only require me to fill in a few blanks or send an email, and I want the sneaker, I will do it. I’m too old to be dealing with camping out or line ups and fighting over ghost chairs lol It’s also alot cheaper and easier than driving to various local skate shops to enter local raffles (though that’s where I’ve had most of my luck). I don’t expect to win. If I do, great, if I don’t, I keep it moving or pay the resell. It makes dealing with the L’s a lot easier. 😂

If online raffles only require me to fill in a few blanks or send an email, and I want the sneaker, I will do it. I’m too old to be dealing with camping out or line ups and fighting over ghost chairs lol It’s also alot cheaper and easier than driving to various local skate shops to enter local raffles (though that’s where I’ve had most of my luck). I don’t expect to win. If I do, great, if I don’t, I keep it moving or pay the resell. It makes dealing with the L’s a lot easier. 😂
This mindset is what you need in todays sneaker world I agree if it doesn’t happen it’s okay there will be 100 more next month I only enter premiers raffles because they make it simple I’m not doing a ton of work to pay someone for some shoes

I hate to say, the demand for obtaining some stuff is slowly decreasing for me. One time the money is there to buy, but there's none for retail. And if pairs for retail are there, then I don't have cash. **** makes me want to sell off most of my collection just to have money left for other things. The obstacles, timing, shenanigans, resellers, are just killing off my interest. I guess I will pass a bit more. Unless miracles happen.

This mindset is what you need in todays sneaker world I agree if it doesn’t happen it’s okay there will be 100 more next month I only enter premiers raffles because they make it simple I’m not doing a ton of work to pay someone for some shoes
I’m fortunate, living in SoCal, I live near a few skate shops that have SB accounts so I try to enter local raffles as much as I can because I honestly don’t mind going to skateshops and hanging out, shooting the **** or picking up other stuff besides SBs anyways. As long as I have the time, I’ll hit up the local skateshop. I don’t even bother with GRs from SNKRS anymore.

Don’t get me wrong, I totally understand the frustrations and I’ve posted my fair share of L screenshots and tagged Nike like they’re going to actually read it 😅. But It just hit me one day that, the energy I put into these Ls isn’t going to increase of my chances of hitting on the next so why waste my energy on it. What’s the saying? “You can’t control everything but you can control how you react to it”. Just my 2 pennies.

I hate to say, the demand for obtaining some stuff is slowly decreasing for me. One time the money is there to buy, but there's none for retail. And if pairs for retail are there, then I don't have cash. **** makes me want to sell off most of my collection just to have money left for other things. The obstacles, timing, shenanigans, resellers, are just killing off my interest. I guess I will pass a bit more. Unless miracles happen.
1653356366877.gif

Back
Top Bottom