2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sail Lace Swap!!!
IMG_20220814_225516259.jpg
IMG_20220814_225657163.jpg
IMG_20220814_225825785.jpg

Im really like the reverse pandas. Kinda remind me of the ying yang dunks and forces I had years ago.

Bro I don’t really do Dunks, I’m getting those.
Found them at 205 on Stadium Goods, I figure they’re Sold Out from whenever the Release was, I better do a little looking.
Those are absolute fire.
I thought the green was Neony when I first saw them, I can tell from your pics it’s more of an Earthy Tone than Neon

Bro I don’t really do Dunks, I’m getting those.
Found them at 205 on Stadium Goods, I figure they’re Sold Out from whenever the Release was, I better do a little looking.
Those are absolute fire.
I thought the green was Neony when I first saw them, I can tell from your pics it’s more of an Earthy Tone than Neon
Definitely A Dope Pick Up!!!

Being a die hard Braves fan, this whole “bubblegum” pack makes me sick.

With that being said, I enjoy your post and can obviously tell you are a dodgers fan. So if you wanna tell me your size, if any raffles do pop up I wouldn’t mind ooping you.
:nthat:

Being, in fact, a diehard Dodgers fan, I can tell you that as much as losing to the Braves sucked last season I was glad it was to them. Respect the hell outta that team, and I'm gonna be eternally grateful for getting Freddie, while being bitter about losing Kenley to you.

I'm a sz 10, and any help you can offer would be supremely appreciated. I have one skate shop kinda near me, but because I live in the sticks I'm pretty much online or bust.

If there's anything you're ever gunning for, lemme know your size and I'm happy to return the favor :nthat:

:nthat:

Being, in fact, a diehard Dodgers fan, I can tell you that as much as losing to the Braves sucked last season I was glad it was to them. Respect the hell outta that team, and I'm gonna be eternally grateful for getting Freddie, while being bitter about losing Kenley to you.

I'm a sz 10, and any help you can offer would be supremely appreciated. I have one skate shop kinda near me, but because I live in the sticks I'm pretty much online or bust.

If there's anything you're ever gunning for, lemme know your size and I'm happy to return the favor :nthat:
I’ll Never get over losing Freddie. But im sure he will eventually find his way back home.

Im out in the middle of bum-**** too. So I won’t be of much help. But will do what I can.

All I want is those neckfaces. I’m a 10.5

This pack looks like the White and Black Orange Label dunk lows that dropped recently with some Orange dunks added in.
I was thinking the same thing. Are we sure these AREN’T both the black and white Orange Label SB Dunk Lows? We can’t see the lace tips, the back of the tongue, or the insoles, and those are the details that would confirm whether or not they are. These look like the OL Lows as far as I can tell.

Back
Top Bottom