2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just became aware those are up on SNKRS-JP… What surprises me the most is…, MSRP is ¥18,150 while Pleather Gym Red (also on SNKRS-JP scheduled for tomorrow) is ¥12,100… What’s so special about these??
403E2E43-C036-4EBA-AC6C-A8BB2EF33712.jpeg

Probably the materials... they appear to be made out of wolf, which I believe is endangered.

They are right there on the Mt. Rushmore of Nikes along with Air Force 1’s, Jordan 1’s and AM1’s.
Dunks are for sure up there on the Mount Rushmore and have been even before the current spike in popularity. The first SB run run was huge, BTTYS was huge and from an international perspective I think dunks have long held the attention of Asian markets.

My current dunk collection is small but at some point I've had big alotments of each of the Rushmore sneakers. I still own 40 pairs of forces at least, 40 pairs of AJ1, another 20-30 pairs of AM1s.

Seeing the Fro Skates in hand yesterday, quality is top notch. Nice thick cuts of leather and I think the CW once again is solid.
One of my most anticipated pairs of the year, and I agree. Got mine, and they’re really good quality. Had been thinking of going with the colorful lettered white laces, but the black laces look really good along with the black Swoosh IMO, so I’m rocking with black. The pair is pretty damn amazing IMO.

Gusto posted some size 12 c&ks last night and I scooped within a couple minutes. Only my second SB cop this year. They're pretty worn, but a little cleaner than my old pair was when I sold them so I'm not mad. C&ks are one of my fav lows and I'm excited to get em back.

So they really just changed a couple tags, and laces, and turned the Orange Label Low White/Blacks (and also supposedly the Black/Whites) into “Yin/Yangs” huh? I have both the OLs, and they’re super dope IMO, so it’s always good IMO for others to have the opportunity to grab a dope pair.

I just looked both the White & Black OL Lows, and two things are blowing my mind.
1. It’s been 3 whole years since those things dropped?!? Damn time flies!!!
2. Why in the hell is the White/Black pair going for over $400 on the aftermarket in my size (9)?!? They’re dope IMO, but people are clearly losing it.

So they really just changed a couple tags, and laces, and turned the Orange Label Low White/Blacks (and also supposedly the Black/Whites) into “Yin/Yangs” huh? I have both the OLs, and they’re super dope IMO, so it’s always good IMO for others to have the opportunity to grab a dope pair.

I just looked both the White & Black OL Lows, and two things are blowing my mind.
1. It’s been 3 whole years since those things dropped?!? Damn time flies!!!
2. Why in the hell is the White/Black pair going for over $400 on the aftermarket in my size (9)?!? They’re dope IMO, but people are clearly losing it.
I think this is just another example of some folks on the internet throwing nicknames around. Panda came from the people, not from nike. In 2004 we had the orca pack (dunk hi, low, AT1, AF1 IIRC) which was black and white in a different colorblocking. I'm not 100% but I think that was also dubbed by sneakerheads, not nike.

Back
Top Bottom