2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Had issues with the processing to paypal. Crashed and went to error a few times. Eventually looking like a cart jack.

Got a notice from paypal that a payment was sent to Nike and shortly after an order invoice came.

Next up: Comiccon tickets. Anyone have bots?
got an email saying i sent a payment as well. didnt get a email from nike  thoughh....

I checked out at 8:01 with literally no problems at all on NDC. I didn't realize how "lucky" I was until I showed up hear and read the horror stories. Good luck to everyone still in line!

This. had the first one checked out within minutes but the second pair took me about 10 mins to chechout after the site lagging.

EVERYONE THAT SUBMITTED THEIR PAYMENT INFO AND GOT ALL THE WAY TO THE ORDER PROCESSING SCREEN CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL.. EVEN IF YOU HIT AN ERROR PAGE AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER IT COULD HAVE STILL GONE THROUGH

this has me worried since i thought i got my order completed and i still haven't gotten a confirmation...

bred #s but oh dont worry guys

not as many people want these

eyes.gif

time to cash out on my extra pair

GOT AN EMAIL FROM PAYPAL SAYING I SENT A PAYMENT BUT NO EMAIL FROM NIKE... AM I GOOD?

Back
Top Bottom