2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them too. These dudes have shown us that you can have an actual basketball discussion, while being entertaining, and slandering without crossing the line. What Bev is doing feels cheap. Going on nationally televised shows to slander 1 guy when your team just got eliminated? That's nasty.
SAS made a career out of it. What he did to Ben kyrie and kd is way worse than what bev did

I don't think Phoenix has a choice but to match/pay Ayton. Even if you don't want to keep him.

Sign and trades are complicated with the current cap rules and hard cap implications... But I'd pay him with every intent of finding a deal by next year's deadline.

Just can't be in the business of losing assets people value for free if you have any control at all.

I don't think Phoenix has a choice but to match/pay Ayton. Even if you don't want to keep him.

Sign and trades are complicated with the current cap rules and hard cap implications... But I'd pay him with every intent of finding a deal by next year's deadline.

Just can't be in the business of losing assets people value for free if you have any control at all.

Agreed.

The asset alone is worth it for them to match/pay.

But the Suns are a funny organization. You never know with them.

Agreed.

The asset alone is worth it for them to match/pay.

But the Suns are a funny organization. You never know with them.
Without a doubt. Sarver's a goof.

But letting him walk for free when you've got the ability to match any offer if slamming the door to any path back to title contention in your own face.

Over some petty ****.

I don’t have real issues with Bev’s behaviors, other than he was just talking nonsensical. Saying that you don’t get extra sleep before playing against a PG who is past his prime and closer to retirement than to his peak playing years is just stupid :lol:. Saying that Book isn’t a star is just stupid.

I understand that a lot of guys don’t like CP around the league and much of it is warranted, but he just didn’t offer anything interesting today other than jackassery. I don’t care if he isn’t on CP’s level or if he’s a journeyman or whatever, I’d just rather get actual good basketball insights from a guy who I’m sure can break down defensive schemes that Dallas ran against Phoenix than him getting his personal vendetta against CP off on national tv. ESPN will be excited to have him back on for that, and the normies of course will love it. Just not my cup of tea.

Last edited:
I don’t have real issues with Bev’s behaviors, other than he was just talking nonsensical. Saying that you don’t get extra sleep before playing against a PG who is past his prime and closer to retirement than to his peak playing years is just stupid :lol:. Saying that Book isn’t a star is just stupid.

I understand that a lot of guys don’t like CP around the league and much of it is warranted, but he just didn’t offer anything interesting today other than jackassery. I don’t care if he isn’t on CP’s level or if he’s a journeyman or whatever, I’d just rather get actual good basketball insights from a guy who I’m sure can break down defensive schemes that Dallas ran against Phoenix than him getting his personal vendetta against CP off on national tv. ESPN will be excited to have him back on for that, and the normies of course will love it. Just not my cup of tea.

No ones getting PB on their show for no damn basketball breakdown. Give me the juice and slander. Peoples was right, too much buddy buddy in the NBA. And Books aint no star no more. That boy done tarnished his name after yesterday. He just CJ McCollum without handles but with a Kardashian, and he dont even got that no more.

Kyle “Not Wolverine Whatsoever” Lowry

If he thought he could’ve been back at the start of the Philly series what the hell is taking so long? I get hamstrings can be bad, but he seemed to be anticipating playing a long time ago, and he just doing Eiffel Towers with Duncan every night and reaggravating the ****, weirdo.

It's interesting to see when they feel certain guys crossed this imaginary line. Because he sits there and cackles all the time when Big Perk and Stack are being clowns. He never brings out a clown nose for those bozos.

Stack and Perk can say WAY more than Pat Bev can.

Asset management
Max harden and figure it out later
Hard to figure it out with Harden at this point. I’m convinced he’s washed but there’s a small chance, injuries have affected his game. My vote is he’s washed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom