2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
My big question is Where Julius Randle sign with, we know ain’t coming back removing everything from the Knicks besides chilling with RJ. I think Randle go back to the Lakers.

My big question is Where Julius Randle sign with, we know ain’t coming back removing everything from the Knicks besides chilling with RJ. I think Randle go back to the Lakers.

That bigass loser got the worst body language ever. He can go play for the Shanghai Sharks.

Please explain to me how Julius Randle ends up back on the Lakers roster. The Lakers don't have any money and he plays the same position as Anthony Davis. The Knicks would have to be willing to take Westbrook. Even as a Lakers fan I wouldn't take the deal because I wouldn't want to commit to multiple years of Julius Randle. I would rather just eat one terrible year of Westbrook

8n2kx10rqxz81.jpg

Gotta give Jason Kidd so much credit.

Never would have thought this squad could be an elite defense.

And they shut down the Sun's after getting roasted in the first two games.
They aren't.

Sons just ain't really elite offensively as people thought.

They some suckas.

There is a 0% chance that crypto.com survives long enough to fulfill the 20-year naming rights deal with the Staples center.

Sophisticated Ponzi scheme! So glad I didn’t invest no more than a couple hundred on this gimmick! :smh:

Coldest part is BTC and ETH can drop and stay at $0 and they still made for it like some bank bandits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom