2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s weird how Giannis playing like his 2019-20 self instead of his 2021 self. Seems like he’s going back to just trying to truck defenders and get a basket

Man, I bet TD garden is an insane place to play in big games. I think Kevin O'Connor said the loudest it ever got for him personally was the Isaiah Thomas game

They did that because the person guarding him, was a 14 year old freshman. I'll give him being frustrated but he knew when he walked in the gym what was going on 😂

I didn’t know about a kid but I do see Siakim and Simmons there. I’ll take your word for it

It’s weird how Giannis playing like his 2019-20 self instead of his 2021 self. Seems like he’s going back to just trying to truck defenders and get a basket
I don't think he done anything different from what he normally does. besides, haven't seen him real do great nor improve on his shooting from beyond 5 feet. he got no midrange. and forget about shooting 3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom