2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSmcYWPWAAEcKBc

FSmcdNKWAAodiCT

Yea. Maxey plays zero defense, can’t make an entry pass to save his life and still refuses to shoot 3’s off a pass. He also doesn’t start to score until the second half of every game
Yea I’d rather have Simmons who doesn’t begin to ever start to score! And refuses to score wide open dunks when guarded by trae young in game 7 of the playoffs and jumps up the air mid fast break and throws a 180 jump pass! You’re critiquing a 2nd year player who made major contributions to this squad like he’s a max player in his 7th year lol

Embiid is sick rn

Gutsy effort playing banged up but I hope it doesn't delay his recovery.

They've got a decent squad but they'll always have a lower ceiling than the rest of the East big boys under the current coach

Trading for Jim was the right move. Doc just ain’t the coach for this. Gotta rebuild the roster and get rid of Maltese, Niang and the rest
even with a great lineup, guy just can't coach. he was lucky enough to win 1 ring out of the player's capability. he could have won more if he was competent.

I can’t believe Philly didn’t boo them out the arena. :lol:

They must of just been sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom